what will coach randy crouch be looking for first

skipper

I agree people don't like change. However, they are already getting change and better to get it all at once than a little this year and a little next year and so on. I don't know who holds what position at LCM so I don't know if this is a needed position or not but he must have a strong DC. They may already have one for all I know.

There are several coaches leaving, but a few are interested in staying. I dont think there were that many varsity coaches to begin with. Moody made the coaches coach both sides of the ball, so that cut down on varsity coaches on staff. The subvarsity coaches last year were mostly first year coaches, so the varsity coaches helped with lower levels a lot.  Crouch will definately have to hire some guys. Im sure he will bring in some quality guys.  This is a huge deal, because Moody had trouble keeping coaches around. How will Crouch keep a solid staff together?  We will see...

There are several coaches leaving, but a few are interested in staying. I dont think there were that many varsity coaches to begin with. Moody made the coaches coach both sides of the ball, so that cut down on varsity coaches on staff. The subvarsity coaches last year were mostly first year coaches, so the varsity coaches helped with lower levels a lot.  Crouch will definately have to hire some guys. Im sure he will bring in some quality guys.  This is a huge deal, because Moody had trouble keeping coaches around. How will Crouch keep a solid staff together?  We will see...

Discipline........Discipline...........Discipline

Guest tigersvoice

What's the gene pool looking like at LCM?  I know they had an undefeated 8th grade team that got championship rings from what I heard.  They have any big time playmakers coming up through the ranks? 

You ARE kidding about the 8th grade championship rings, right? ???

now that you have one of the better coaches around and have a ton of SR how many games do u think you will win this year.like it was said at lunch today (IF) we can win one game we will have a winning season i am hopeing maybe you guys can win over centrel, pn-g and vidor.but next year u should have alot coming back also maybe a playoff year for you guys.    PS  TD dont forget i am a mustang fan lol ,i am just hopeing coach crouch with his tuff program  can get ride of some of the lazy ones and find himself  a bunch of kids that will give it all thay got, crouch dose not take no crap from kids  school board are parents

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami