HJ 1 Ozen 1

ozen was dominating....but ive been told that all of ozens starters werent playn...so thats why....

they only had a couple of keys players were there at the game like the GK,#7 and #5

uh hj controlled this game no doubt ozen only took about 10 shoot hj took at least 28 if you were there you would have seen that hj should have won about 7-2 hj was clearly a better team!!!!!

HJ controlled the ball the majority of the game... took far more shots on goal than Ozen did, but for some reason HJ's shots would not go in the goal... had 2 missed PK's that would have won the game for us... But I do have to give it up to Ozen's goalie, he was very good to only allow one goal with as many shots as we took... Both goals scored during the game seemed pretty lucky, like just a split seconds difference and they both could have bene saved so i mean it was a very close game...

ozen was dominating....but ive been told that all of ozens starters werent playn...so thats why....

they only had a couple of keys players were there at the game like the GK,#7 and #5

#7 is quite a good player... really fast, nice control, and great touch...

Their normal GK is pretty good to...

if it's true those guys weren't there, then i could see how Ozen would have taken this one 3 or 4 to 0...

HJ controlled the ball the majority of the game... took far more shots on goal than Ozen did, but for some reason HJ's shots would not go in the goal... had 2 missed PK's that would have won the game for us... But I do have to give it up to Ozen's goalie, he was very good to only allow one goal with as many shots as we took... Both goals scored during the game seemed pretty lucky, like just a split seconds difference and they both could have bene saved so i mean it was a very close game...

read my post... hj DOMINATED THIS GAME

uh hj controlled this game no doubt ozen only took about 10 shoot hj took at least 28 if you were there you would have seen that hj should have won about 7-2 hj was clearly a better team!!!!!

like cali said we were flat out missin some keys players & if they were thr the game wouldnt have been close .

haha.. dominated? you missed 2 freaking pk's... that's domination alright  ;D

i would say earning two PK's is more of an indication of who controlled the game than whether or not they made them.

i would say earning two PK's is more of an indication of who controlled the game than whether or not they made them.

so missing 2 pks makes you a better dominating team....ha thats hilarious

and HJ had two starters not playing (midfielder #7 justin adams) (defender Adams lewis) and one starter didnt start because he missed practice the day before (sweeper #8 alex west)  i think i can make the same argument ya'll are about not having everyone there... HJ is the better team..

we didnt have players due to injuries and.....

are you slow?  i said the fact that they earned two penalties would indicate that they controlled the game, and spent some time around your box.  if they're earning PK's that means they're spending a lot of time in the attacking 3rd, which meant ya'll weren't.  it also means ozen's defense needs some work.  HJ's penalty kicks apparently need work as well.

are you slow?  i said the fact that they earned two penalties would indicate that they controlled the game, and spent some time around your box.  if they're earning PK's that means they're spending a lot of time in the attacking 3rd, which meant ya'll weren't.  it also means ozen's defense needs some work.  HJ's penalty kicks apparently need work as well.

Livingston used to "earn" PK's too but that didn't make them the better team.

not really sure what you're implying there.  i've heard nothing about HJ diving or cheating.  i have heard that HJ doubled up on Ozen with shots, and also earned two PK's.  it sounds to me like they played the better game, and the lion's share of the scoring opportunities.  each team had a couple of players missing, but with the result being 1-1, i'm not willing to say that Ozen would've won by 3 goals had their GOALIE been at the game.  it sounds like the backup did well for them.

How many teams have 3 quality goalies? because if their starting goalie wasn't there then that means their backup started and he got hurt at one point and another backup came in and did a good job... So if thats true that their starting goalie wasn't there then they're pretty deep at the goalie position...

this is so funny... bcuz a win is a win.... people make up excuses why there team lost!!!

this is so funny... bcuz a win is a win.... people make up excuses why there team lost!!!

you mean a tie is a tie, right?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83