Ktz Vs H-J

Last year Orangefield beat Kountze by 29. Where was the big 3? Hibernating ;D

Just to inform you.....last years game between Ktz and OF is not a good one to judge off of. Right before that game some stuff happened to the lionettes and 3 of the starters didn't get to start and when they did get to play no one was mentally there cause of the other stuff. Bad timing for Ktz. I think it would have been a close game without the circumstances.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange

Last year Orangefield beat Kountze by 29. Where was the big 3? Hibernating ;D

Just to inform you.....last years game between Ktz and OF is not a good one to judge off of. Right before that game some stuff happened to the lionettes and 3 of the starters didn't get to start and when they did get to play no one was mentally there cause of the other stuff. Bad timing for Ktz. I think it would have been a close game without the circumstances.

Who were the three? I know the Hargraves girl started. I know one of their starters did not play. We heard she was hurt. It would not have mattered. Orangefield was just better last year.  All this really does not matter. We are not in the same district anymore, so who cares. It's not about HJ vs Kountze or OF vs Kountze. Who cares who can beat who. I will tell you this, I pull for southeast Texas teams, plain and simple. But we did get the girls board going a little bit. That is a good thing.  ;D If we play now or in a warm up game before the playoffs. We will have the edge. Your district does not prepare you guys for the playoffs our does. Let be realistic here. Have you guys had a close game yet? Yes EC was somewhat close but that game was never in doubt. You guys have "NO" competition (This year and last) in your district.

that is one thing that worries me about my lionettes is no team to push them in this district. But i give Credit to coach Decello on the Pre Season Schedule which got them ready IMO.. playing the teams like

OrangeField  2x

Diboll   

Livingston

Central.

OakWood 

LCM  ( early in the season though without Deaver and Kaila Johnson )

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124