VIDEO......DANAHER WITHDRAWS NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garrett has more championships than all those coaches combined:

As a player

1986 - Plano Wildcats (5AAAAA State Champions)

1987 - Plano Wildcats (5AAAAA State Champions), (Mythical National Champions)

1988 - Navarro College  (Texas Junior College Conference Champions), (Mythical National Champions)

As a coach

2000-2001 - Northeast Oklahoma A&M College (Lone Star Conference Champions - 2nd in conference in overall offense)  ***By the way...N.E.O. has 8 National Championships.

2002-2004 - Mississippi College (Passing Game Coordinator) *Lead the ASC (Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi D-III conference in passing)

2005-2007 - Plano West (Offense ranked 7th in the state in 2006)

2008 - Duncanville (Working with Jeff Dicus, who is known for turning programs around, and took Duncanville to the playoffs for the first time in four years.)

One word is associated with Garrett:  CHAMPION

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A program that has experienced major success over the years?  I would say that only 6 district championships, 9 playoff appearances and only three 10 win or more seasons – all in the last 30 years – isn’t exactly what I’d call major success.  The truth of the matter is that PNG would love to have what Calallen has experienced in the last 25 years and they can’t even come close to that achievement.  They may have better facilities and players that are more talented, but the honest truth is that PNG is nothing more than a mediocre program and Danaher would be crazy to leave the powerhouse he’s built to take a chance on a program that’s done nothing but produce a one-hit wonder team in 1999 with Dustin Long at quarterback.  And how exactly does a team with a 3rd year starter returning at quarterback only produce a 3-6 season?  Danaher is a smart man and when the chips are on the line – he’ll realize that PNG is a legend only in their own minds.  They are doing exactly what we rag on GP for doing – living off past accomplishments in the 1970s.  But the real question is “what have you done lately?†and the answer is NOT MUCH!   

Nice Go ahead with yourself

I thought they were looking for a staff full of energy, excitement and discipline. 

Ya'll had exactly that with Danny Malone. 

And we could have it again with Chris Garrett!  He has already had coaches from Plano, Allen and Duncanville that said they would go anywhere with him. 

Are you Garretts agent? ::) Give it a rest already. You do realize that we don't get a say in who they choose. You are lobbying to the wrong people!

Besides if you look at the programs Faircloth has coached at you would see the same. Westlake and Highland Park are synonymous with Championships as is Permian.

A program that has experienced major success over the years?  I would say that only 6 district championships, 9 playoff appearances and only three 10 win or more seasons – all in the last 30 years – isn’t exactly what I’d call major success.  The truth of the matter is that PNG would love to have what Calallen has experienced in the last 25 years and they can’t even come close to that achievement.  They may have better facilities and players that are more talented, but the honest truth is that PNG is nothing more than a mediocre program and Danaher would be crazy to leave the powerhouse he’s built to take a chance on a program that’s done nothing but produce a one-hit wonder team in 1999 with Dustin Long at quarterback.  And how exactly does a team with a 3rd year starter returning at quarterback only produce a 3-6 season?  Danaher is a smart man and when the chips are on the line – he’ll realize that PNG is a legend only in their own minds.  They are doing exactly what we rag on GP for doing – living off past accomplishments in the 1970s.  But the real question is “what have you done lately?†and the answer is NOT MUCH!   

Nice Go ahead with yourself

here is a quote from another site...priceless...you know who you are

Henceforth the need for change at the Reservation! Not sure what this guys point was, but if he was trying to make the case that Danaher would be crazy to leave CCC I think he actually did the opposite. Folks we know "we have done nothing lately" that's why we want your coach! Grin

Guest ECBucFan

I thought they were looking for a staff full of energy, excitement and discipline. 

Yes we definitely did. Hated to see him go.

Yeah, the "Malone" days sure were nice!   ;D

Most FUN PN-G ever had! I am not from PN-G, but I was there come playoff time! Malone & Co. rocked!  ;D

And we could have it again with Chris Garrett!  He has already had coaches from Plano, Allen and Duncanville that said they would go anywhere with him. 

Are you Garretts agent? ::) Give it a rest already. You do realize that we don't get a say in who they choose. You are lobbying to the wrong people!

Besides if you look at the programs Faircloth has coached at you would see the same. Westlake and Highland Park are synonymous with Championships as is Permian.

Faircloth hasn't won any championships.

Yes we definitely did. Hated to see him go.

Yeah, the "Malone" days sure were nice!   ;D

Most FUN PN-G ever had! I am not from PN-G, but I was there come playoff time! Malone & Co. rocked!   ;D

Can't deny the excitement then. My favorite was the playoff game against #2 ranked Jasper, we surprise them with a quick 14 - 0 lead then an onside kick leading to a 21 - 0 lead.

Guest ECBucFan

Can't deny the excitement then. My favorite was the playoff game against #2 ranked Jasper, we surprise them with a quick 14 - 0 lead then an onside kick leading to a 21 - 0 lead.

One of the best fake field goals ever!  ;D

As a player

1988 - Navarro College  (Texas Junior College Conference Champions), (Mythical National Champions)

As a coach

2000-2001 - Northeast Oklahoma A&M College (Lone Star Conference Champions - 2nd in conference in overall offense)  ***By the way...N.E.O. has 8 National Championships.

2002-2004 - Mississippi College (Passing Game Coordinator) *Lead the ASC (Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi D-III conference in passing)

2008 - Duncanville (Working with Jeff Dicus, who is known for turning programs around, and took Duncanville to the playoffs for the first time in four years.)

This is impressive, good to get some info on him. I didn't know enough about him, but I am impressed. A good young coach that could bring some enthusiasm back to PNG.

As a player

As a coach

This is impressive, good to get some info on him. I didn't know enough about him, but I am impressed. A good young coach that could bring some enthusiasm back to PNG.

I totally agree with you.  We need excitement at PNG and  a young coach that is willing to give it his all is what we need.  Anymore details on Garrett?  Pretty good list of accomplishments .

As a player

As a coach

I totally agree with you.  We need excitement at PNG and  a young coach that is willing to give it his all is what we need.  Anymore details on Garrett?  Pretty good list of accomplishments .

He served in the Marine Corps and fought in Desert Storm and the Panama Conflict (Capture of Noreiaga) as a Recon Sniper. 

As a player

As a coach

He served in the Marine Corps and fought in Desert Storm and the Panama Conflict (Capture of Noreiaga) as a Recon Sniper. 

You no way to much about Garret not to be him! This info is not readily available. Not sure I like the idea of a HC candidate on a local MB trying to sell himself. If you are not Garrett then give us your name or PM me with who you are and who you coach for. Otherwise we should all assume that you are Garrett and that ain't good!

Faircloth hasn't won any championships.

Faircloth was on the staff at Highland Park when they won the state championship in 2005. Since he has been at Permian the last 3 years, they have gone 33-6 and lost one district game. They have finished 10-0 twice in the that 3 year span. He would be the BEST hire for PNG...hands down!!!

Their district is probably the weakest district in Texas. 

If you were paying attention, you would know who I was.  Don't be a hater just because you want Stump and Stump is looking like he's NOT going to be the next chief!

If you are Garrett you are a sad person to have to come on a message to sell yourself.

Well..I'm not Garrett, but even if I was, why is it sad?  To have a coach that REALLY wants a job?  Isn't that what you want?  Instead of somebody that just wants a job for a raise?

The next school board meeting is Feb 10. I was told the school board was not calling a special meeting. So I guess we will know who gets the position after this date, if the person chosen by the committee has to approved by school board . This is dragging out too long.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476

• This helps explain what I was getting at. Great video.     
    • See new post This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   Sentencing set 4 days before the RNC Convention to nominate Trump. This is all GREAT NEWS for & . 1) Trump Presidential victory sealed. 2) Precedent now set for Bush, Clinton, Obama arrests. 3) Overturn on Appeal guaranteed. 4) Top-to-Bottom DOJ Corruption exposed. 5) U.S. Supreme Court will be FORCED to conduct Emergency Review of “case” and make a ruling. 6) Supreme Court is a “captured” entity that fully understands they uphold the Law or individually face UCMJ Treason trial for violating their Sworn Oaths to the Constitution. 7) No civilian admirably law court can override a UCMJ protected Commander-in-Chief, no matter the amount of propaganda they use. 8) CIC Trump is untouchable. He’s simply leading the Swamp Rats to their final resting places. 9) Brunson Case verdict remains a proverbial nuclear weapon that can be deployed to eradicate the vast majority of House & Senate members for violating their sworn oaths on January 6, 2021, by unconstitutionally certifying the 2020 election without an investigation. 10) This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  holds ALL THE CARDS. Watch him win it all! Election Interference is This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up .  ALL found guilty must forfeit all personal, family and corporate assets to the U.S. Treasury. This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up just won the lottery and will soon win our Republic back!
    • Can't even talk without a teleprompter!  
    • He almost singlehandedly saved the filibuster in the Senate by siding with the Republicans in what would have been a stupid move. 
    • 1. Presidents and Former Presidents can be impeached 2. Presidents and Former Presidents can be forced to reveal tax and business records 3. Presidents and Former Presidents lose executive privilege 4. Presidents and Former Presidents lose attorney-client privilege 5. Presidents and Former Presidents can be forced to release private phone records and text messages 6. Presidents and Former Presidents can have their homes raided by the FBI 7. Presidents and Former Presidents can be subpoenaed by partisan committees 8. Presidents and Former Presidents can be repeatedly indicted and arrested 9. Presidents and Former Presidents lose their First Amendment right to free speech 10. Presidents and Former Presidents lose the right to a jury trial 11. VP no longer has authority to question validity of disputed electoral votes 12. The losing party no longer has authority to submit contingent electors when results are disputed 13. Presidents and Former Presidents don't have Presidential Immunity BOOMERANG The reckoning is coming!   Evil always finds out.  Just ask Hitler! *Trump 2024*
  • Topics