Lumberton QBs!!

Guest RaidersFAN

Guest RaidersFAN

I know that this position is up for grabs but both of these guys (Aaron Credeur and Bryce DeJohn) are great leaders and can get the job done!! What do you think about this situation?

i think we should run it how its been in and out just like other possitions... give them each a break... they are both outstanding QB's nothin against aaron but i think bryce has the better arm..

Form waht i have seen they both have their strenghts and they both have their weaknesses like for instance DeJohn is not that mobile where as Credeur is and Credeur does not have a strong as arm as DeJohn does but he does have Great accuracy. So in my opinion they should keep the system that they have going right now and keep the wins coming

Just a little advice: Ya'll are trying to build a winning program, the last thing ya'll should do is question who the coach is playing and where. These are just kids and some of them do read these boards. They need their whole community behind each one of them. Football is a TEAM game anyway.

Just a little advice: Ya'll are trying to build a winning program' date=' the last thing ya'll should do is question who the coach is playing and where. These are just kids and some of them do read these boards. They need their whole community behind each one of them. Football is a TEAM game anyway.[/quote']

Vp is right why would yall want somone on the team to read this and it just start some kind of a fued between the team as long as your winning keep doing the same thing

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124