Fedor vs. Arlovski

venom33

fedor vs barnett is next

barnett's fight should of been over in one but it was stopped in the 3rd. barnett had yvel on his back for about 8 of the 13 minutes of the fight until yvel tapped due to strikes. personally id take the beating til the ref stopped in 1. cause tapping out is for something i cant say in this forum....and 2. your an even bigger one if you tap to strikes hahah

fedor did catch a break when arlovski threw the knee. andres boxing skills strongly outmatched fedor but the flying knee gave him an opening to an amazing KO. pretty sure arlovski was out before his face broke his fall. hahahaha

FEDOR OWNS ALL!!!!

Dana won't pay him in the millions per fight like Affliction will. Although according to the reports they lost major money last night.

Only had just over 100.000 buys and needed at least 250,000 to break even for the 3.3 million dollar payday to the fighters.

Then you throw in the whole UFC love fest on Spike all day long every time Affliction puts on a show and they won't last long.

Dana won't pay him in the millions per fight like Affliction will. Although according to the reports they lost major money last night.

Only had just over 100.000 buys and needed at least 250,000 to break even for the 3.3 million dollar payday to the fighters.

Then you throw in the whole UFC love fest on Spike all day long every time Affliction puts on a show and they won't last long.

i read his salary last night was 300,000... arlovski made 1.5 mil.

Guest baseball25

I know all that stuff. I havent missed a pview event yet. I mean fedor has fought arvloski no chin. tim slyvia non athletic. Go fight in the cage where pride guys have struggled and fight gonzaga.kongo.mir.lesnar. And there 2 young up and coming heavyweights. Then i will give fedor his due. I mean if he wants to beat the best then go fight in the best organization.

I know all that stuff. I havent missed a pview event yet. I mean fedor has fought arvloski no chin. tim slyvia non athletic. Go fight in the cage where pride guys have struggled and fight gonzaga.kongo.mir.lesnar. And there 2 young up and coming heavyweights. Then i will give fedor his due. I mean if he wants to beat the best then go fight in the best organization.

Nor have I.... Ive been a fan of MMA since UFC 1 and I realize that the UFC is not the end all be all of MMA. The people you listed are the best the UFC has to offer, they arent the best in the world, Nowhere close!

Arlovski and Sylvia were both good enough to hold the UFC belt on more than one occasion so dont start the hate nor the excuses now.Kongo and Gonzaga deserve to fight why? Because of Crocop? Arlovski is ALOT better standing than Mir is and you see what happened to him. Try naming me any fighter that is any good that Mir has tapped out. Mir would last less time than Arlovski did. Brock is the UFC golden boy and if he wants to cement his "legacy" then he needs to get out of the UFC asap!

"Go fight in the cage where pride guys have struggled"

Besides Crocop, who has? Anderson Silva? Wanderlei? Rampage? Henderson? Kongo? Liddell?  who???????

The only way you give the guy "his due" would be by him fighting in the UFC? Maybe you arent the MMA fan you claim to be...

Also, he's beaten Olympic caliber Judokas in less than 60 seconds BY SUBMISSION, He beat NOG twice, destroyed the roid twins of Coleman and Randleman, and beat the very best Heavyweight strikers in the BIZ(Hunt, Crocop,Lindland,Arlovski,Fujita,Schilt!!!)

The guy's awesome. Invincible, NOPE. NO ONE IS. But give the man his due! He's beat the best out there and no ones record especially Mir or Lesnar comes close!  He's not a sh*t talking assh*le like you see in the UFC ALL the time!!! He can fight standing up w/ the best and BEAT them, he can fight on the ground w/ the best and BEAT them too!!!

Seriously what does he have left to prove???? He is the best HW and P4P fighter in the world and possibly of all time.

Guest baseball25

Oh I know he's great and the best in the world........I would like to see him fight these guys.......I mean if your the best in the world fight these guys and not fight 1 fight every year.....I mean we want to see him fight....I am telling you right now in about 2 years its going to be lesnar vs fedor and its going to be awesome.......Lesnar is a freak of nature and keeps getting better....

Oh I know he's great and the best in the world........I would like to see him fight these guys.......I mean if your the best in the world fight these guys and not fight 1 fight every year.....I mean we want to see him fight....I am telling you right now in about 2 years its going to be lesnar vs fedor and its going to be awesome.......Lesnar is a freak of nature and keeps getting better....

I agree... I think if he gets by Barnett he will somehow find a way to fight Lesnar. It may not be in a cage but I believe it will happen.

Dont forget, Overeem is out there also.

Guest baseball25

Yeah I like overem he's not bad but I think he will sign with UFC soon him and DANA white were kicking it last pview together....It will be in the cage I mean dana isn't going to let brock fight anywhere else....if dana has to he would pay fedor big time money for just that one fight i mean that would break maybe dela hoya vs mayweather pv buys lol be big time money.....Shane carwin isn't bad either.

i read his salary last night was 300,000... arlovski made 1.5 mil.

heres the salaries for the entire event.

This is the hidden content, please

its not money thats a problem for ufc its that dana has criticized fedor for so long for not fighting anyone that could challenge him that fedor wants nothing to do with ufc. he was content on fighting in japan(closer to home) until pride went under and then m1 somewhat did. now hes the face of affliction. the only way we will ever see fedor in the ufc is if they buy out EVERY MAJOR MMA AFFILIATION...and with Donald Trump financing Affliction i dont see them ever being bought out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder