1997 LCM vs Nederland Vincent Beck's largest crowd

4800 official paid attendance!  Here is the "rest of the story".

The line was still so long to get in, Lamar opened the gate behind the bleachers and several hundred poured in this gate during the second and third innings and were not included in that count.

It was and is still the largest high school baseball crowd in SETX Baseball history.

Unofficial estimated crowd, paid and unpaid, 5700. 

Does anyone know the attendance from LU vs UT on March 22, 1992? I remember that game being packed as well.  Going way back..... I remember watching "the San Diego Chicken" at Vincent Beck when the Gators were here and the stands were full then also.

I tried to research it to no luck.  Just curious.

Does anyone know the attendance from LU vs UT on March 22, 1992? I remember that game being packed as well.  Going way back..... I remember watching "the San Diego Chicken" at Vincent Beck when the Gators were here and the stands were full then also.

I tried to research it to no luck.  Just curious.

In that game with the San Diego Chicken, they actually had roped of areas in the field of play.  I have pictures of the Chicken, with fans, in a roped off area along the right field wall...... we were standing in that right field area........lol.....take'en me way back......lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476