Silsbee @ Orangefield broadcast LIVE/Silsbee Wins!

I think that most are just giving opinions!!!!!

Although you are absolutely correct about naming players.  I have been as guilty as anyone over the last week with the Hayes kid.  I hope that I have not crossed the line, but I was just giving my opinion as well!!!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'm not just doing this because its Hayes from OF. That is the first time I have even covered the Bobcats game and I do not know Hayes personally.

I would feel the same way if it was a kid from Silsbee, Anahuac or Newton. It's just how I am built I guess.

The last few comments have been fine. Last night one had "seriously no good" and that is false and over the line.

And I'm not just doing this because its Hayes from OF. That is the first time I have even covered the Bobcats game and I do not know Hayes personally.

I would feel the same way if it was a kid from Silsbee, Anahuac or Newton. It's just how I am built I guess.

The last few comments have been fine. Last night one had "seriously no good" and that is false and over the line.

Consider the source of last nights comments!!!!!

Eh I don't know who they are. Not important to know either.

You're good Lazeek, I have never seen anything out of line come from you. (Well except that whole wanna go on a date with Tebow situation  ;))

I'll just say that Granny is a Silsbee player and leave it at that!!!

GOTTA LOVE SOME TEBOW THOUGH!!!! :D :D :D

Last I'll say on the issue and I'm done beating this dead horse...

I'll take 7 points, 10 boards, hustle and showing appreciation to your team from any player on any team. Especially if the player is facing a TOUGH double team almost all game.

Last I'll say on the issue and I'm done beating this dead horse...

I'll take 7 points, 10 boards, hustle and showing appreciation to your team from any player on any team. Especially if the player is facing a TOUGH double team almost all game.

Hayes is a good player but he was not double teamed silsbee played straight man and swithed and trapped in the corners on everything except the 4th quarter they played some 2-3 zone

He was double teamed everytime he took one dribble to the hole.  You don't have to be double teamed everytime you touch the ball, but when he made a move to the bucket, they came.

That was the case when any of the Orangefield players made a move to the bucket, not just Hayes. That's just sound defensive coaching.

Not true.  My son got into the lane many times in both halves and was not double teamed.  He just pulled his head out in the 2nd half and shot the ball.  Anytime Zach made 1 dribble to the lane they collapsed.  Silsbee was still playing sound defense.  They just weren't as worried about the smaller guards penetrating and scoring as much.  Sislbee played great defense.  OF just needs to come out and play for an entire game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124