FRUSTRATED!!

LUFAN

With this season came so many high expectations and with our performance in OOC... those were even higher even with the loads and loads of injuries that we had faced... we were still winning games... playing well and looking like a team that could win the conference title and get to the NCAA tournament... But now we are 1-3 in conference and on a 3 game losing streak...... what now... we are playing like CRAP... with no heart and with no intensity... We do not have much time to right the ship... We have 3 winnable games coming up.... We must get them all and get our swagger back... I do not know what is going on in the LU Basketball family but someone has to take the leadership role and lead this team back....

We went through a spell like this last year and the team had the character and heart to pull out an amazing feet reeling off 11 wins in like 13 games...

Can this team do it ..... Who knows... if they do not this will be one of the most disappointing season in Cardinal land in a long time...

It was a frustrating loss, and yes we are going through a hard time, but its a long season thank goodness!!

Lets win enough to get into the conference tourney. This is an injury plagued team and if we get hot at the right time who knows what will happen!

They could have beat A&MCC last night. I was at the game and the Islanders really were not all that impressive. The only thing they really had was size. Between the Linebacker that they have that was draining threes and the Dirk Nowitzki lookalike we were outsized.

Also I didn't see any reason to stop the full court press in the second half. It worked well and the Cards got back within 8 points. Once we went back to half court D, the deficit was 20 within a few minutes. I think Lamar has a decent team, get over injuries and with the right playcalling, they have a shot of at least making the Southland Tourney.

They could have beat A&MCC last night. I was at the game and the Islanders really were not all that impressive. The only thing they really had was size. Between the Linebacker that they have that was draining threes and the Dirk Nowitzki lookalike we were outsized.

Also I didn't see any reason to stop the full court press in the second half. It worked well and the Cards got back within 8 points. Once we went back to half court D, the deficit was 20 within a few minutes. I think Lamar has a decent team, get over injuries and with the right playcalling, they have a shot of at least making the Southland Tourney.

I'm not sure we were watching the same game.  I thought A&M CC was very impressive.  They were bigger than us, but they were also quicker to the ball and played much better defense.  If I'm not mistaken the big linebacker had one 3 pointer and was not that much of a factor.  The Dirk Nowitski lookalike was more of a factor, but the real difference was in the guard play.  Palmer and Green killed us.

Based on what I saw I think A&M CC has a very good chance to be conference champions. We have a very good chance of being borderline to make the conference tournament unless Dawkins and Worrell get healthy and we get improved play from McThay, Hall and the young guys.

Guest coachacola

I wasn't at the game, but I have a feeling Lamar's bad defense made TAMU-CC look impressive.  TAMU-CC barely beat NW State the game before and NW State is terrible this year.  UTA and SFA are the class of the conference.  TAMU-CC is 4-0 in the SLC because they haven't played the good SLC teams yet.

Maybe injuries are the reason for the poor defense, but I don't think the whole team is injured.  Williams, Harper, or Miles should be able to step up and play defense.

They played a tough schedule, but it is still not as tough as the one that LU has played.  If LU could get some players like TAMCC has they could play some of the teams that TAMCC has played.  LU has still played the likes of Memphis, Kentucky and Louisville........TAMCC has not played any teams that are that good.

Guest baseball25

Lol so ur telling me ok st. Illinois.houston.florida st. Northwestern arent good lol? Northwestern just beat two top 25 teams there last 2 games 

It was a frustrating loss, and yes we are going through a hard time, but its a long season thank goodness!!

Lets win enough to get into the conference tourney. This is an injury plagued team and if we get hot at the right time who knows what will happen!

You have to love this guy. Sinking ship and he still trying to bring her into dock ;D

And another thing, pressure will be mounting if they can't find a way to get it togother.

Your right is, Texas State is a must win, if we don't take care of business in San Marcos we'll have a hard time coming back home with Sam here. A 1-5 start would be a bad deal.

Corpus has every player back for next yr.

Actually, they have one senior and I feel he is their best player, Tim Green. You are right though, they are going to be very good the next few years. Perry Clark has some sort of connection in Chicago.  They have 6 or 7 players from there!

Guest baseball25

Yeah he does he loves that area. Thats why he plays teams up that way. I talk to there assistant and he said that got a guy coming that can flat out go.

Guest baseball25

They got to wait and see. Ill say this when arrow was there he was cool as hell...when i went there now some of my buddies that go  said perry clark is a prick and is never at the school and the players never show up to class and he thinks hes a big leaguer bec he use to coach at miami

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83