Bridge City @ Silsbee broadcast here/Silsbee Wins!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea.. its pretty bad when you look forward to one sport cuz thats all your good at... and there still not even that good at baseball.... in fact i dont think they're better than us..

I do not know what you are thinking, but BC has been a power in baseball for a number of years.

Another young punk running their chops!!!!! :D :D :D

yea.. its pretty bad when you look forward to one sport cuz thats all your good at... and there still not even that good at baseball.... in fact i dont think they're better than us..

I do not know what you are thinking, but BC has been a power in baseball for a number of years.

Another young punk running their chops!!!!! :D :D :D

:o:D :D

Whens the last time HJ beat BC in baseball?

???

if i recalll we beat ya'll in the last game of last seasonn..

That's AFTER we already won district  ;)

yea monse destroyed them it was amazing but anyways silsbee you beat BC okay huge accomplishment besides the fact that it really doesnt matter this whole arguement is retarted it makes no sense as far as heckler 409 i was a heckler once and i think you are doing a great job dont let up talk ish till they shut up because we all know that people from silsbee once you get them belittled they are vulnerable for attack hahaha

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124