PNG...what it needs!

PNG seems like a nice house that just needs a new coat of paint and a good facelift. The structure is there...it has all the parts...someone just needs to come in and hang some new pictures on the wall and upgrade all the parts. Sorry for the analogy, but it's the best I could do. I think a growing trend with many programs like this is to hire a young, energetic, up-and-coming coach and surround him with great people to get the job done. I don't know who PNG is interviewing, but I hope they find a young guy with enthusiasm and passion...maybe a coordinator of a good 4A or 5A program to come in with some new, fresh ideas to get it going.

PNG seems like a nice house that just needs a new coat of paint and a good facelift. The structure is there...it has all the parts...someone just needs to come in and hang some new pictures on the wall and upgrade all the parts. Sorry for the analogy, but it's the best I could do. I think a growing trend with many programs like this is to hire a young, energetic, up-and-coming coach and surround him with great people to get the job done. I don't know who PNG is interviewing, but I hope they find a young guy with enthusiasm and passion...maybe a coordinator of a good 4A or 5A program to come in with some new, fresh ideas to get it going.

Good analogy....."young", "energetic", "enthusiastic", sounds like good adjectives a new coach should have when being referred too.

Good post.

• 8 months later...

Nothing is wrong Pirates, this is from a thread in January.  We have our new "paint" and "good face lift."

OK, I just read it wrong.  I cannot image what else you guys could want, besides a state championship.  ;D

Nothing is wrong Pirates, this is from a thread in January.  We have our new "paint" and "good face lift."

OK, I just read it wrong.  I cannot image what else you guys could want, besides a state championship.  ;D

Haha, well of course that would be nice.  We gotta get to the playoffs first!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124