Central vs. Livingston Predictions?

I tell you one thing.  We better come out and play against teams early and stop deciding to wake up later.  I heard Livingston have athletes that like to press.  We was playing gingerly against the press early in the Ozen game.  At the same time, Livingston have a small team.  I like these odds.  Central  70- 61

I tell you one thing.  We better come out and play against teams early and stop deciding to wake up later.  I heard Livingston have athletes that like to press.  We was playing gingerly against the press early in the Ozen game.  At the same time, Livingston have a small team.  I like these odds.  Central  70- 61

Idk bout small Soulja. They as big or bigger than Central I think.

Where is that Livingston fan?

Here I am. I've been trying to hold off on a prediction but I will go ahead and say Livingston by 4. I just think Livingston is a little better than some people want to give them credit for. However as evidenced by the PNG game they can really struggle sometimes. Here's to a good gme though because your supposed to hold serve at home and I am sure Central will do everything they can to make sure that happens.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami