WOS Baseball field

td

For those of you that played on the Mustang field last year, especially at the end of the year, you will be in for a wonderful suprise. The field is looking great. The mound has been completely reworked and the batters boxes are being done as we speak. Coach has done a wonderful job with the field. The whole field is in better shape. The infield looks great. At the end of the year the mound was an embarrassment not to mention dangerous for kids to play on. Hopefully we will be able to get some paint on the dugouts and the whole park will have a new look. Good luck Coach and thanks.

By the way I don't have a kid playing so I have no reason to suck up.  ;D

For those of you that played on the Mustang field last year, especially at the end of the year, you will be in for a wonderful suprise. The field is looking great. The mound has been completely reworked and the batters boxes are being done as we speak. Coach has done a wonderful job with the field. The whole field is in better shape. The infield looks great. At the end of the year the mound was an embarrassment not to mention dangerous for kids to play on. Hopefully we will be able to get some paint on the dugouts and the whole park will have a new look. Good luck Coach and thanks.

sure you dont have one...... yet ;)  I agree though, Coach is doing a great job over there in WOS and has the program moving in the right direction again.  Good luck to the stangs and all the other local teams in SETX. 

sure you dont have one...... yet ;)   I agree though, Coach is doing a great job over there in WOS and has the program moving in the right direction again.  Good luck to the stangs and all the other local teams in SETX. 

You are right I don't have one yet. But it is way too early to start sucking up for my two. That is unless they areeligible to play varsity next year in the 4th or 5th grade.

good to know that the baseball field is getting worked on.  I don't have one playing HS yet but come 2009-2010 I will and I want him to play on a nice, safe field.  Of course, I will be just as excited about Mustang Baseball as I am for Mustang Football.  Lord help me if my kids decide to join any other sports .. I don't know if I can handle that!  ;D

Go Mustangs - big or small -- not matter what field or track u play on!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder