Spurger@ Sabine Pass/Sharks Win In OT!!!!

What if Spurger and Sabine Pass will all of there games and Spurger beats Sabine Pass. How will they determine first place???????

Normally they would be co-champs and have a playoff for seeding in the playoffs.I don't think either team goes undefeated the rest of the way.Just so the guys from SP know I'm not from Spurger,just watch a lot of basketball and comment on the teams I see.How much time was left when the Spurger coach was ejected and who took his place ?????

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sharks center in a senior. The rest of the starters are juniors. The race will be close the next two years. But all in all Spurger and Sabine Pass will play for 1st and 2nd this year and next. And CATMAN let the sharks enjoy this win ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congrats to both teams

You enjoy the win that night.Then get ready for the next one.get Spurger out of you brain. IT a long dist.  

What if Spurger and Sabine Pass will all of there games and Spurger beats Sabine Pass. How will they determine first place???????

Normally they would be co-champs and have a playoff for seeding in the playoffs.I don't think either team goes undefeated the rest of the way.Just so the guys from SP know I'm not from Spurger,just watch a lot of basketball and comment on the teams I see.How much time was left when the Spurger coach was ejected and who took his place ?????

HE WASNT EJECTED JUST GOT A TF AND I THINK IT WAS DURING OT NOT SURE THOUGH

DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT

Spurger's player didn't shove anyone. Coach Issacs told me that when he asked the ref. what the TF on the player was for, the ref. told him that the player seemed frustrated/upset over the previous call.  

Coach Issacs also told me that when he repeatedly asked what his TF was for, the ref. repeatedly asked him if he wanted a time out, basically refused to give him an explanation.  

As it stands, Sharks are 1-0, Pirates are 0-1, their was nothing that could be done that night or can be done & that is that!!!

On to the next game............

um they'll just give it to evadale ;D ;D

YEA LOL I AGREE HEHE

YEA LOL I AGREE HEHE

lol can't wait to play yall guys been hearing alot about yall... good luck tuesday

YEA LOL I AGREE HEHE

lol can't wait to play yall guys been hearing alot about yall... good luck tuesday

SAME TO YALL 

BTW CHECK THIS OUT SABINE AND EVADALE ARE TIED FOR FIRST LOL WHO WOULDVE THOUGHT LOL ;D ;D ;D

CONGRATS ON YALLS WIN AGAINST WH BTW WELL SEE YALL SOON

I hope the players and coaches have forgotten about Evadale too...man, that might be a mistake!!!

YEA WE HAVENT FOTTEN ABOUT YALL BUT WERE JUST TAKING IT ONE GAME AT A TIME

If yall havent,why do you keep talking about,yall and spurger. ;D ;D ;D ;D

CUZ ALL THESE OTHER HATERS WANNA RUN THERE MOUTH

YEA WE HAVENT FOTTEN ABOUT YALL BUT WERE JUST TAKING IT ONE GAME AT A TIME

If yall havent,why do you keep talking about,yall and spurger. ;D ;D ;D ;D

CUZ ALL THESE OTHER HATERS WANNA RUN THERE MOUTH

What haters ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

YOU KNOW CATMAN  ;D

The Sharks center in a senior. The rest of the starters are juniors. The race will be close the next two years. But all in all Spurger and Sabine Pass will play for 1st and 2nd this year and next. And CATMAN let the sharks enjoy this win ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congrats to both teams

I am from Spurger and have known these kids most of their lives.  I think the confusion over their ages are because when people are saying they have 2 yrs of experience they are counting this year.  Here are the starter yrs exp. and grade.

Casey Collier- Sr this is his 1st year varsity (doing a great job)

John Gossit- Sr not sure on yrs 2 or 3

Daniel Blankenship - Jr 2yrs

Chase McGallion-Soph 1 yr

George Whittaker -Soph 1yr

Congrats to both te

Sorry Scouter  when made last response I clicked on your quote and meant to on the one above.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed