Spurger@ Sabine Pass/Sharks Win In OT!!!!

It will be hard for Spurger to win at Sabine's home.

If the sharks play good deffence on spurger guards,and if the sharks big man hold his own against Whittaker then the sharks should win.

I take the Sharks within 10 to start district off.

Guess i'm hopping on the sharks bandwagon early ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OF COURSE I WOULD LIKE TO SAY SHARKS BUT I MEAN WERE NOT GOING TO COUNT OUR CHICKENS TO EARLY

I AGREE IF WE CAN STOP WHITTAKER AND BLANKENSHIP THEN WE'LL BE OK I THINK OUR GUARDS WILL BE FINE WITH CHASE BUT WE NEED TO PACK IT DOWN LOW ON DEFENSE

O YEA WE CANT HAVE AN OFF GAME WE HAVE THREE GUYS WHO SHOOT THE THREE BALL WELL

#30, #21, #25 AND IF WE HAVE AND OFF GAME THEN ITS GONNA BE REAL TOUGH

CANT WAIT TO SEE THE PIRATES LETS HAVE US A GOOD ONE BOYS

Spurger has been in a slump look for them to come out fired up for there first district game.

spurger by 8

yes, they better get back on track or the Sharks will for sure take advantage & the final outcome will not be in the Pirates favor

These Pirates must come to the court on Friday ( their 1st District game) like they did in their tourney, and with their losses to teams like Goodrich by 5, & Cleveland by 8. 

Guest THE SCOUTER

#30 I watched this kid play and he is great very talented and is not selfish. Sharks are going to have a great season they share the ball very well and are not selfish

The pirates blankenship was outstanding but some of the other guys got frustrated and it threw them off there game

That's not frustration, it's YOUTH.The Pirates are very young and playing an OT game on the road.They will be OK.This district is gonna be to close to call if HD's big guy is hurt.

FRUSTRATION-YOUTH

I THINK ITS A LIL BIT OF BOTH

NUMBER TEN IS A GREAT POINT GAURD AND HE IS THERE PLAYMAKER

BUT HE CANT GET FRUSTRATED BECAUSE THE PIRATES NEED HIM IN HIS GAMES

HE NEEDS TO STAY POISED

Guest THE SCOUTER

That's not frustration, it's YOUTH.The Pirates are very young and playing an OT game on the road.They will be OK.This district is gonna be to close to call if HD's big guy is hurt.

FRUSTRATION-YOUTH

I THINK ITS A LIL BIT OF BOTH

NUMBER TEN IS A GREAT POINT GAURD AND HE IS THERE PLAYMAKER

BUT HE CANT GET FRUSTRATED BECAUSE THE PIRATES NEED HIM IN HIS GAMES

HE NEEDS TO STAY POISED

I agree

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124