Lamar vs. UTA Updates/UTA Wins!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone mentioned after the SELA game that they thought the officiating was bad because they missed some calls and I stated I actually thougt they did a good job of letting them play because most SLC officials never allow for the game to play itself out on the court calling way to many fouls. Proof of that tonight!

Sounds like UTA was ready to go after Saturdays loss!

Well not a great game, but we need to win @ McNeese now. Hope everyone is making the drive to Lake Chuck.. I'll be there!

Time to move on from this bad loss.

UTA is arguably the best team in the SLC.  Pomeroy predicted UTA winning 83-74 so LU was the underdog in this one.

No way. We played at UTA. In Beaumont this would have been a 20 pt win for LU. LU wouldn't have missed

so many shots in Beaumont and UTA wouldn't have made so many LUCKY 3's.  They hit five 3's in a row. That's the type of game

they were having. You won't see that every night from them....

Here is the problem that I see from last nights game.  Starting 5 accounted for 77 of the 83 points.  With the way that Miles, Harper and Custer have played of late I would think that they would account for more than 6 points!!!!!  Custer played a whopping 3 minutes last night!!!!!!!!

Guest coachacola

UTA is arguably the best team in the SLC.  Pomeroy predicted UTA winning 83-74 so LU was the underdog in this one.

No way. We played at UTA. In Beaumont this would have been a 20 pt win for LU. LU wouldn't have missed

so many shots in Beaumont and UTA wouldn't have made so many LUCKY 3's.  They hit five 3's in a row. That's the type of game

they were having. You won't see that every night from them....

I didn't see the game but I would guess to say that they made all those 3's because they were pretty much open so they got comfortable and was able to make them.  Probably part of the problem was not having Williams available and also due to the height disadvantage of Dawkins and McThay.

Guest baseball25

Stop making excuses uta was 7/7 going into this game they lost to tx st by 9 or so. And corpus dominated tx st.. Lamar took uta lightly but dont say they could beat them by 20 if they played in beaumont.

Stop making excuses uta was 7/7 going into this game they lost to tx st by 9 or so. And corpus dominated tx st.. Lamar took uta lightly but dont say they could beat them by 20 if they played in beaumont.

UTA is 7-7 because of their schedule, they have not had a home game since Dec. 5th!!!!!!  Corpus beat Tx St in Corpus and Tx St beat UTA at Tx St.  LU will beat UTA in Beaumont and that is a guarantee, may not be by 20, but I predict at least a 10 point win.  LU will also beat Corpus in both places.  UTA is the SLC favorite.

I can assure you that LU did not take UTA lightly!!!!! ::) ::) ::)

Guest baseball25

To be a good team and a team to win conference championships..........you got to win on the road....no excuses what so ever win on the road.......

Guest baseball25

lazeek there sos schedule is rank 263...... uta 7-7 becasue of there schedule lol look who they have lost too.........lost to denver-rank 277 in rpi,lost to montana-222,eastern washington-163,marshall-130,tst-283.........Lamar has to win on the road...lamar is 5-2 against teams rank 100-200 and uta is 4-5 against teams rank 100-200.....you got to get it done on the road to be successful.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83