***Nederland @ Central Updates***Central Wins By 10!

uh oh now its time for those jags to come out and play some real ballers.......soulja its just not looking good for them central boys man.....last year we beat yall by 24 at home the year before that 30 im going out on a limb and say that we'll beat you guys by fourty this time at home

i'll say 20 at the most lol

Ohh, Ozen fans come out of the woodworks!  From under the couches, behind the blinds.  Lol.  You know, this is Ozen.  The same team that lost to Kelly.  Are you kidding me?  Kelly?  And then said that Livingston robbed you?  It's time you face a talented Jag team.  No Boutte to save you this time!  ;D ;D

Ohh, Ozen fans come out of the woodworks!  From under the couches, behind the blinds.  Lol.  You know, this is Ozen.  The same team that lost to Kelly.  Are you kidding me?  Kelly?  And then said that Livingston robbed you?  It's time you face a talented Jag team.  No Boutte to save you this time!   ;D ;D

o lord....every game we lost this year except two were flukes......hahaah come on now soulja be serious here this is the same central team that beat lumberton by 6 the same lumberton team that we just beat by 40 hahaha and only beat ned by 10 and we beat em by 30 you must be sleeping walking and got on the cpu and started typing this nonsense snap back into reality soulja only way you'll see central beating ozen is in your dreams

Great job by Central in the second half. Forced quite a few turnovers and it was the difference. Also Nederland had no match for Gulley. I think if the dogs crashed the boards a little more and valued the basketball more in the second half they would've come out on top. But Central was the better team tonight.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder