LC-M wants on-line response from community on AD post

slam. i am very very sorry my friend i did not mean to come on so strong.lets shake hands and just stay friends.i do live in LC and you and i may know each other GO BEARS

No apologies necessary.  Friends it is.  

Like a wise man once said "Sometimes things come across the wrong way when they are being typed and not spoken."  

It's easy to get emotional when your kids and community is involved.  

:) i owe him a coke at one of the games.there are four on the school board at lc-m that i have been knowing a VERY long  time,two i go to church with and one i worked with him at the county and  the head lady  we lived down the street from each other when we were kids . all of you have a super day

Guest ECBucFan

I think actually shows great leadership... I applaud them for their efforts to gauge the opinions of those who elected them.

I agree, this is fantastic! An aloof school board and/or administration that self presumes to be above listening to the public, doesn't serve that public who elected them. Just simply listening to the public is not a threat to a board. In fact, I believe it should be SOP. I applaud LC-M, too.  :)

I think actually shows great leadership... I applaud them for their efforts to gauge the opinions of those who elected them.

I agree, this is fantastic! An aloof school board and/or administration that self presumes to be above listening to the public, doesn't serve that public who elected them. Just simply listening to the public is not a threat to a board. In fact, I believe it should be SOP. I applaud LC-M, too.  :)

You may need to run for office yourself!  You've got my vote...unfortunately I don't live in Winnie but my cousin does and I know the Frosts pretty well:).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476