**SETXsports Girls Basketball Rankings Jan 12**

Cat22

Let me spell it out for you...

I K-N-O-W W-H-O M-A-K-E-S T-H-E S-C-H-E-D-U-A-L-E

I never said anything about the players making it.. :o

I believe HJ did play in the YMBL...I don't follow HJ like I follow Orangefield...

you spelled schedule wrong..... haha  sorry... the teacher in me is coming out.

Let me spell it out for you...

I K-N-O-W W-H-O M-A-K-E-S T-H-E S-C-H-E-D-U-A-L-E

I never said anything about the players making it.. :o

I believe HJ did play in the YMBL...I don't follow HJ like I follow Orangefield...

you spelled schedule wrong..... haha   sorry... the teacher in me is coming out.

Spell check won't come up at work... :-[ :-[

HJ lost to Kingwood Park and let me see hmmmmm....OZEN beat KP!  P.S. Ozen is not  WORRYING about Central only focused on 4 quarters of execution!

Well when I was in college we beat the Yugoslavian Olympic team, who beat UT, who beat Oklahoma, who beat the Argentina national team who beat the US Olympic team.......

Therefore our tiny dIII team would beat the US Olympic team.....  right?

During that weekend at that particular tournament at that time the two teams playing the best ball made it to the championship and HJ was not in the championship!  Not saying who is the better team but that weekend the two teams in the championship game beat their opponents to get there and they were the best and are the two best teams in Southeast Texas.  Central Lady Jaguars and the Ozen Lady Panthers!

During that weekend at that particular tournament at that time the two teams playing the best ball made it to the championship and HJ or OF were not in the championship!

Actually Orangefield was in the Championship the same day...Just at a different Tournament  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont