Mustangs to leave SE Texas???

Lazeek

Why do you think they have poor attendance?

I have been to a few games and in my opinion they have a good team. The front office seems to be doing a pretty good job of advertising.

Just going on what I have heard........something like a couple of hundred people a game!!!!!  That won't cut it especially with the team that they are putting on the floor and being the #1 ranked team in their league.

Why do you think they have poor attendance?

I have been to a few games and in my opinion they have a good team. The front office seems to be doing a pretty good job of advertising.

Just going on what I have heard........something like a couple of hundred people a game!!!!!  That won't cut it especially with the team that they are putting on the floor and being the #1 ranked team in their league.

Attendance has been poor that is why I asked the question.

It seems the get a good amount of press. They seem to advertise pretty well. They seem to run a pretty good production. They are doing things in the comunity. They play in a nice arena.They are winning games (some are blowouts but most have been competitive)......so what do you think it would take to more fans?

Two things in my opinion are strikes against the team.

* The way the Drillers (imploded) and Wildcatters (turmoil/scandal) left the area.

* Ford Park The community never has excepted it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124