Games played at LU...Central, West Brook and Ozen

Just want to know how would most of you feel if you had a rivarly game always played that 2 of the teams played once a year and the other play year round and one of those games is a very important district game. To me its very important that the kids get to play at thier home park as something as important as a meaningful game. How you feel if a district team never came to your stadium to play. Now how fair is that...Looking for seriuos replies but all welcome.

I realize that Central and Hebert have to play each other because they are in the same district, but the question is, if West Brook has a problem with having to play Hebert at their home stadium all the time, then why schedule them? I know, I know, it's the Beaumont bowl series, but are they being forced to play them, or can Coach Stump schedule someone else if he chose to?

Actually, I can see the validity in West Brook-Hebert playing at Cardinal Stadium, just a non-district game. But making Central play at Hebert every year for a district game is not right. Central should be pissed.

Stump can schedule anybody he wants but he receives pressure from other people to keep the Beaumont threeway going. And Cardinal stadium is a piece of crap so why play there every time when you can play at home every other year on a nicer field.

Once again people are wrong about this subject. Stump is required to play Ozen and Central just Like Rabb was> They play in Cardnial stadium because he is told he has too! Though I dont think Stump would back down from The Ozen he is not given the option! So Ozen gets two more home games!

You obviously do not understand how BISD works.... Let me give you an honest to god inside perspective.... My dad is a coach at WB... so you can take it from me..... Dr. Thomas is the ruling foot on all matters..... whether they be athleticaly or accademicaly..... He loves Ozen.... He likes Central.... and he absolutley hates WB.... and its not for a any racist reason(that being WB being predominately white)... it is simply for the fact that WB outperforms the 2 "magnet" schools in accadimics and draws some students away from those campuses for athletic and accademic reasons..... His hatred for WB could probably have never been more evident than 2 years ago when we(West Brook) beat Ozen in double OT.... after the victory he was nowhere to be seen, found or heard of..... why???? had he not been on the field after one of the 2 "magnet" schools claimed victory??? HE HAD!!!!!!! He rules this district with an iron fist on ignorance... If you are a parent of a little one going to school in BISD, pray for a change at the top... or get your kids out of this system.... he is one of the highest paid Supers in the state.... for what???? what has he done here that makes him assume he is so high and might and worthy of all his undeserved praise????? There is no where for BISD to go with him except down......... take it from me..... I have gotten to hear all of the dirt over the years....

Thats the point I was trying to make. He is not required to play Ozen and Central. He is TOLD too. I also have a parent that is employed at West Brook and I know all about the bull sh** that they deal with. I have said it before and I will say it again. West Brook should form its own school district.

Oh yea you are right about him being FORCED... but look at it in Coach Stumps prespective.... He has turned this program around in just one year, it could actually be a blessing to play Ozen now.. WB will start to draw more and more of their players...and its not to tough of a game or easy of a game to play for your first away from home(although it has kindof a home atmosphere).... and this guy has got a family to think about.... Now personaly, I dont think Stump will be Coaching WB next year.... I think he will go on after Joe graduates and Coach Lewis(old coach at Ozen) will take over a strong team....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder