*POST FRIDAY SCORES HERE*

Guest bleed orange

Orangefield-61

Bridge City-23

OF should have had 80 but missed a ton of easy shots. Lady Bobcats host WOS Tuesday

Sometimes it is hard to make easy shots when you are getting mugged. Hard game to watch. What ever happened to good ole fashion defense. You know, move your feet. BC has athletes but fundamentally they need some work. Wait, I mean a lot of work. When you are down by 21 at the half and you foul and laugh about it. There is something wrong with that picture.

Guest bleed orange

I don't have the exact score, but HJ won by 30+ @ WOS.  The hawks shot the ball poorly in the 1st half, but ended pretty good.

WOS is much improved from last year.

How come all of a sudden you guys don't beat a team like you should and the other team is "Muched Improved". Same song I need a different dance. There goes my soft side. ;D ;D ;D Maybe just maybe that No 1 ranking on setxsports went to your heads.

I don't have the exact score, but HJ won by 30+ @ WOS.  The hawks shot the ball poorly in the 1st half, but ended pretty good.

Winning one game would have been a much improved year for the Stangs!

Guest bleed orange

Winning one game would have been a much improved year for the Stangs!

You are correct Bobcat05. I think the schedule had something to do with that. They could only go up.

How come all of a sudden you guys don't beat a team like you should and the other team is "Muched Improved". Same song I need a different dance. There goes my soft side. ;D ;D ;D Maybe just maybe that No 1 ranking on setxsports went to your heads.

the gloves are coming off! 

Guest LSUTig5

(I think this was the score..)

32 Deweyville

29 Buna

but DEWEYVILLE BEAT BUNA  ;D ;D ;D

They were down by ten points and came back to win it!

Lady Pirates fought through all the uncalled fouls.

They deserved this win.

Good luck to both teams!  :)

32 Deweyville

29 Buna

They deserved this win.

Man the uncalled fouls is an understatement. 3-refs and they had to be the worst i have seen in many years, unfortunately, their decisions and lack of control in the game could have led to girls getting hurt.

Guest LSUTig5

32 Deweyville

29 Buna

They deserved this win.

Man the uncalled fouls is an understatement. 3-refs and they had to be the worst i have seen in many years, unfortunately, their decisions and lack of control in the game could have led to girls getting hurt.

You are right! Luckily no young ladies were hurt!!

Guest bleed orange

the gloves are coming off! 

At least you are ranked somewhere. ;D ;D Or maybe you are just rank!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me guess your next opponent is much improved also.

Guest bleed orange

So, Bleed, let me get this straight - suggesting that you guys " should've scored 80..." is somehow better than giving your opponent credit???  Talk about same song!!!

I never said we should have scored 80. Someone else did. Credit is earned not due.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124