21 3A Race is Here!!!!!!!

Guest bleed orange

Guest bleed orange

I see it as a two team race so far. HJ and OF. HF is hard to figure out, they have talent but always fall short of expectations. WOS is making strides but has a long way to go and BC is the same way. If BC would ever back Basketball like they do volleyball and softball then they maybe competitive. But that is not the case so far. BC started a little dribbler program, so they are moving in the right direction. I did not forget about Silsbee. They are having a down year but they will be back. A down year happens to everyone at one point or another.

It's about time! Seems like this basketball season is going by so slow, which I guess isn't a bad thing.  

I think BC might be able to take 3rd this year.

This is where all the wins and loses don't matter from this point on is what really matters.

GOOD LUCK LADY BOBCATS!!

Guest bleed orange

I'm afraid your right and it will be hard for the top teams to get prepared for the playoffs.

I have a good idea, HJ and OF split and then we have a playoff so we get one more game under our belt before the playoffs  ;D

I think you could be right "Bobcat05" remember "Home Cooking" as the Ozen faithful said. ;) ;)

Guest bleed orange

come on bleed.....

hahaha

you know home cooking goes both ways......

I really don't believe in "Home Cooking" HJhawks. I was making fun of the Ozen posters for all that crying they were doing after the livingston loss. Now I do believe in home cooked meals if you know what I mean. ;D I have not seen you in a while but based on the last time I did see you, me, you and poppabearstar need to push away from the table. ;D ;D ;D NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bleed orange

here is my food question.....

Since Waffle house caters to fat people like us, shouldn't they make their booths a little wider.????

I almost got stuck this morning!!!!! :D

That is funny. That is why I don't sit in booths anymore. Maybe that is why I don't go to waffle house anymore because all the have is booths.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont