WO-S coaching staff

IF  the mustangs lose there OC this year ,dose coach hooks  already have a replacement.i am not sure if he will go looking for someone  are just call the plays himself lol   just kidding dan

Is the OC quiting or retiring or something? 

applied for the LCM job.

Hopefully if the OC gets the LCM job, then Toby gets a promotion, and also Roy Locks get the open spot on the staff.  He recently got caught up in a coaching change and restructuring at Northwestern.  It would be nice to bring back one of our own.  Once Hooks and Thompson retires, the young gems in Toby and Roy will be well groomed, and ready to take over.  Just my opinion.

Locks is mustang familey.this young man know his stuff,he was one of the best the mustangs have ever put out we need him bad. as for toby,what can you say that has not been said already.toby blood is silver and blue he knows his stuff that is why he is so good and getting better each year

he has heaven on earth at wo-s. from what i have been told ITS HE that wants out and i for one cant understand why.i think his play calling in 2008 was very good ,i  like the guy myself.this man has been blessed over the years and the line of kids that standing in line is VERY LONG,he better stay where hes at ,that is if he has app for the job and no one knows for sure if he has.i asked  about three weeks ago who has applyed for the job  and all i go was    NO ONE KNOWS

he has heaven on earth at wo-s. from what i have been told ITS HE that wants out and i for one cant understand why.i think his play calling in 2008 was very good ,i  like the guy myself.this man has been blessed over the years and the line of kids that standing in line is VERY LONG,he better stay where hes at ,that is if he has app for the job and no one knows for sure if he has.i asked  about three weeks ago who has applyed for the job  and all i go was    NO ONE KNOWS

although... can't blame him for wanting to advance his career, better his salary etc.

Guest wos grad

And it would probably help his retirement in a few years. For the Stangs to get past that 3rd round they have to get better on the OL and be able to run the ball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• No chance in hell that this pos is found guilty. 
    • After his silly conviction, President Trump has raised over 200 Million dollars!  The people are seeing through it!  Excellent!  
    • Let’s see if joe biden’s words about no one is above the law, made after the rigged trial of President Trump, rings true with his po💩son.  Hopefully, but I’m not going to hold my breath, they put the sorry sob in prison.
    • I liked his no bull crap attitude. He was a man of very few words. Extremely strong and freaky athletic!!! As close as possible to being the best offensive lineman to ever play the game. I hope his family finds peace without him!!! RIP #73
    • Chester, a small town in NE Tyler County.  A town that is seeing growth with the addition of a national chain store and a new school being built.  If you travel 287 toward Dallas from the Golden Triangle you have probably passed through Chester.  Things tend to stay pretty consistent and it is your typical small town.   A trip to state is the buzz around town, and the talk before church services begin on Sunday.  This year’s graduating class will number 11.  We don’t have a radio station that covers the Yellowjackets.  We are never a lead story on any of the news stations that broadcast to our community. With all that said, there is a closeness and sense of pride in our community.  Every community rallies behind their kids as they progress into the playoffs.  We are proud of our boys as they have represented our community well and with class. We invite you to follow our boys as they go to state.  We welcome the greater SETX communities as honorary Yellowjackets.  Tune in, watch live or come to Round Rock personally and join us in supporting the Chester Yellowjackets.  Go ‘Jackets!!! ⚾️💜💛⚾️🟣🟡⚾️💜💛⚾️
  • Topics