LCM @ Central/Central Wins!

Central is certainly the cream of the crop in this district, but LCM showed a glimmer of their potential in the way they played in the first half.  We still have to learn to finish games and make other teams play to us.

Even though Central answered in the second half with more intensive pressure, we still have too many "unforced" turnovers that lose opportunities for us to score.  The Bears have to learn to play 2 halves start to finish.

Tomorrows LCM @ Nederland game is pivotal in the district race.  LCM has to turn up the pressure some.  Good luck Bears!

Central is certainly the cream of the crop in this district, but LCM showed a glimmer of their potential in the way they played in the first half.  We still have to learn to finish games and make other teams play to us.

Even though Central answered in the second half with more intensive pressure, we still have too many "unforced" turnovers that lose opportunities for us to score.  The Bears have to learn to play 2 halves start to finish.

Tomorrows LCM @ Nederland game is pivotal in the district race.  LCM has to turn up the pressure some.   Good luck Bears!

I would say if any this is LCM's best chance to make the playoffs...Lumberton beating Nederland made it even easier for the Bears.

I think it's a pretty sure bet that Central, Ozen, and Livingston are going to be in the playoffs.

Tomorrows LCM @ Nederland game is pivotal in the district race.  LCM has to turn up the pressure some.   Good luck Bears!

I would say if any this is LCM's best chance to make the playoffs...Lumberton beating Nederland made it even easier for the Bears.

I think it's a pretty sure bet that Central, Ozen, and Livingston are going to be in the playoffs.

I'm not sure if Lumberton beating Nederland made it "easier" for the Bears, but it did open the door a little.  You're right in the fact that Central, Ozen, and Livingston are the front runners and will probably take the first three playoff spots, but these teams will still be challenged by the rest of the district. 

There is still a lot of basketball to play and almost anything can happen, but the winner of tonights game between LCM & Nederland would inch one team a little closer to that final playoff spot.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami