*Katy vs. Wylie D2 5A State Title Game/KATY WINS ANOTHER STATE TITLE!*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Soulja, what are they doing on defense that makes them so good year in, year out? I just dont see it. Is it great coaching and fundamentals?

It's like I've been talking to you about.  You have to attack.  Then when the other team don't expect it, attack again.  At the same time, you have to be disciplined also.  This is what Katy is doing.

Personal foul against Katy.  Things getting chippy!

That was a beautiful wrap around handoff!  I didn't even see it on the slow motion replay!  LOL. 

Tigers with a TD for Webber.

Good old "30 Draw" They've been running the same offense, with a few tweaks obviously, for the last 25+ years; That play has been a bread and butter play in 2nd or 3rd and very long for a long time, even when you see it on film and know they may run it, your never ready for it...

i really dont like katy

Why? because they've owned SE Texas??? West Brook couldn't beat them in '94? and then Mr. PA Jamal Charles and Company couldn't beat them either...You all want to know what has made them successful? It's called consistency.  Off Season is probably one of the toughest in the state of Texas, Same offense for the last 25+ years, same defensive coordinator (now the current HC) for the last 25+ years. The kids learn the system in JH and they know that by the time they get to HS it's not going to change.  They've had different OC's in the past 25+ years, but it's up to the OC to learn the offense, not the kids responsibility to learn the new OC's new offense

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476