Alamodome Bronco Support

liltex

I am expecting to see some Tivy people, since its so close to their home. Im not sure which side they will be on.. Since they think we are so "hood".

Well if you all remember TIVYALUMNI he said he would be there and I quote :You can bet there will be alot of Tivy people there and they won't be sitting on the Dayton side"

So who knows

Shine all nine radio announced that they sold over 11000 tickets prior to the game and I know that I saw at least another 200 in line with me to get them at the dome on the side we entered. I would say just on the Dayton side that there might have been nearly 12000. Great show of support.

Too bad for the kids that it fell short, but the coolest thing was all the SS people congratulating all the Dayton fans up and down the riverwalk, and the good sportmanship by the Dayton people who would all cheer the SS people when they walked by. Really makes me proud of the town I live in.

I read somewhere that it was 17000... Ofcourse Im not sure how many were SS or Dayton but I think Dayton had more folks. I got in my seat 35 min. before gametime and I had to sit on the 25.. At that same time there were seats on the SS side that you could still sit at the 35 or 40.. Either way it was a good turnout on both sides.

I read somewhere that it was 17000... Ofcourse Im not sure how many were SS or Dayton but I think Dayton had more folks. I got in my seat 35 min. before gametime and I had to sit on the 25.. At that same time there were seats on the SS side that you could still sit at the 35 or 40.. Either way it was a good turnout on both sides.

Always a competition with you.....  ;D  I was there 30 min early too.... I sat on the 5.  :P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83