What do you think about the Lumberton/BH game?

Ok no playoffs in what,,, 38 years,,,ummm = NO RESPECT, sorry you beat B.H. in a scrimmage, is B.H. a team that can't get past the 1st round of the playoffs

B.H has dominated who,,, Liberty, Tarkington, Huffman and whoever else is in that crappy district

Guest Alltheway08

How can you not give them a little respect after people were predicting them to lose to bh. but now people say oh well bh isnt any good. just fess up and give them some respect

Guest GoStangs

How can you not give them a little respect after people were predicting them to lose to bh. but now people say oh well bh isnt any good. just fess up and give them some respect

I agree that starting the season by looking impressive in two scrimmages is definitely better than being trounced; however, after watching BH last week, it's very obvious they're no world beater (go back to my posts I made following that scrimmage and you'll see what I wrote). I wish the Raiders the best of luck, though, and hope the positive momentum they earned in preseason play will carry over to a positive season!

Man oh man......what a joke this thread is. I can't even begin to tell you how bad Lumberton's first team is. Lumberton's first team was just killed by BH in this scrimmage, on both sides of the ball. Anyone who was there to see this scrimmage would have seen the same thing I did. You just can't read anything into this by a score, as the scrimmage was not even close to a game type senerio. How many times did BH switch from Offense to Defense when they were on or near the goal line. That's what sucks about these 15 plays, 10 plays type scrimmages. Get real. The only Lumberton scores of the night was with the second teams in the game. Thier first team only had 2 or so first downs and most likely not more than 30 or 40 yard total offense.

I am sick and tired of hearing about people beating someone in a scrimage.... Scrimages are a chance to practice against someone. You dont win or lose scrimages..... They are controlled situations!!!!!!! Int and Fumbles are dead. The kicking game is not full speed. The Second team guys against the second third or JV kids. Man I am sick of scrimages lets stap it on and go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sick and tired of hearing about people beating someone in a scrimage.... Scrimages are a chance to practice against someone. You dont win or lose scrimages..... They are controlled situations!!!!!!! Int and Fumbles are dead. The kicking game is not full speed. The Second team guys against the second third or JV kids. Man I am sick of scrimages lets stap it on and go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats what I'm talking about!!! WOS leaves their 1st team in for 3 quarters while everyone else has been rotating 2nd and 3rd teams in through out the scrimmage. Untill the games start this is all hogwash!! Next week and beyond will show who is good and who is not.

Amen brother..... :D:D

Thats what I'm talking about!!! WOS leaves their 1st team in for 3 quarters while everyone else has been rotating 2nd and 3rd teams in through out the scrimmage. Untill the games start this is all hogwash!! Next week and beyond will show who is good and who is not.

Are you serious? 3 quarters what good is that? :?

you guys from BH just can't let it go. we played our 1st string because we don't have a 2nd string. i was at that scrimmage. we only dressed 28 varsity players with silver helmets. the guys with white helmets were from the junior varsity scrimmage earlier that day. so you can believe whatever you want. if it was only a scrimmage to you guys why are yall still complaining we had our 1st string in the game. it's over, yall need to start worrying about wharton and forget about wos.

Man oh man......what a joke this thread is. I can't even begin to tell you how bad Lumberton's first team is. Lumberton's first team was just killed by BH in this scrimmage' date=' on both sides of the ball. Anyone who was there to see this scrimmage would have seen the same thing I did. You just can't read anything into this by a score, as the scrimmage was not even close to a game type senerio. How many times did BH switch from Offense to Defense when they were on or near the goal line. That's what sucks about these 15 plays, 10 plays type scrimmages. Get real. The only Lumberton scores of the night was with the second teams in the game. Thier first team only had 2 or so first downs and most likely not more than 30 or 40 yard total offense.[/quote']

Lumbertons first team did score on Bh so if you want to get technical it was 7-7

::a Man you guys are good one sets us up the other knocks us down. Ok no more crying WOS and Lumberton kicked our butts fare and square. The point is NO ONE CARES scrimmages don't count!! Goodluck next week in your games.

::a Man you guys are good one sets us up the other knocks us down. Ok no more crying WOS and Lumberton kicked our butts fare and square. The point is NO ONE CARES scrimmages don't count!! Goodluck next week in your games.

Oh' date=' but you DO care, and so does your buddy Jody...and the scrimmage DID matter. See, if BH would have won, you and Jody would still be posting about how they beat WO-S. But since BH was soundly whipped by WO-S, Jody goes into hibernation for a week and you try to create an excuse that we used our 1st string for three quarters? If you recall, we had a LOT of players wearing white helmets. Those players are from our JUNIOR VARSITY. So you see, that is more than the equivalent of a 2nd or 3rd string. Plus, this "scrimmage" (except for returning punts and kicks) was played in real game 4-quarter situation.

So, to you and Jody, I say...

33 - 7

Amen brother!!! :):):)

Amazing... we must have two first-string QBs, as we rotated between #4 and #3 all night - from the first series to the second. Also, our best RB only carried a few times (#12), as #24 Garrett carried the bulk of the load from the get-go - including the first series. It just LOOKED like a first string against a second or third string out there.

Amazing... we must have two first-string QBs' date=' as we rotated between #4 and #3 all night - from the first series to the second. Also, our best RB only carried a few times (#12), as #24 Garrett carried the bulk of the load from the get-go - including the first series. It just LOOKED like a first string against a second or third string out there.[/quote']

Dude, they see what they want to see. Like you said, they only thought it was the first string because we were STILL running up and down the field like a knife through hot butter. Did you guys really think they were going to go the rest of the season and not have some kind of excuse for that beating? It's a defense mechanism used because they don't want to think that their team is that pitiful, but sorry BHFAN, they are. :cry:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder