Livingston's Dustin Harris

BSWildcat

Awesome...my boss will love to hear that.  I hope that Livingston's had a better QB before...but man is that kid a great athlete.  He's got the speed and agility to play corner and could give any defensive coach a lot of lattitude to blitz.  Look forward to watching him play on Saturdays.

Dustin has actually been committed since last summer.  He went and camped there and went with the receivers for two days before Coach McMillan got him over on the DB side the 3rd day of the camp.  After one day he told Coach Sherman he wanted him to play DB and they offered him that day and he committed before coming back home.  He has been a long time committ and is going to play DB all the way.  Not a chance he plays anywhere else going in.

saw in the paper that he will sign to play at texas a&m. prolly the best quarterback in livingston's history.  anybody remember mark mosely that played kicker for the redskins from l-town.

Used to love the Redskins back then.  He might have been a better kicker than AC.  Did you guys ever get your basketball goals moved up to 10 ft? Not sure what made me think of that.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83