DON'T STOP BELIEVING!

Take a ride with Journey as you watch the latest motivational video by Toups Graphics...

This is the hidden content, please

Click on the DONT STOP BELIEVING video and enjoy!

The boys are leaving early this week so they can have a practice session in the Alamo Dome.

Would be nice to have a huge community send off depending on when they leave.

What a year this has been for all the fans in Dayton and for the kids.

It has been a sheer joy to be able to be the one to chronicle all the action this year.

Last week, watching the Broncos come from behind, it still brings tears to my eyes watching the end of that game.  Such a huge win for the Broncos and for the community of Dayton.  You really can't describe what high school football can do for a community.

Anyways...

ENJOY THE VIDEO!

Let me know if the date for last years game is correct, and if there is any misspellings...

It is hot off the computer hard drive.

GO BRONCOS! AND DONT FORGET...

ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!

Toups, Great video. I live in San Antonio and didnt get to see the snow in Dayton. Nice pic of the stadium covered in white. Only thing I saw wrong in the video was the part about "College Field".. It was actually Kyle Field in College Station, TX... Once again, Great Video, Always Believe and ONE more WIN.

Toups, Great video. I live in San Antonio and didnt get to see the snow in Dayton. Nice pic of the stadium covered in white. Only thing I saw wrong in the video was the part about "College Field".. It was actually Kyle Field in College Station, TX... Once again, Great Video, Always Believe and ONE more WIN.

Thanks for the edit...

Will correct it soon.

Toups that was awesome and I really do thank you for all of the videos, as it allows me to always watch the Broncos in some form while I am busy covering Lumberjack sports up here in the woods. You actually have a following checking out the Broncos amongst some of my buddies up here. Diboll supports Big D for sure!!!

Great job Mr. Toups!  I am a HUGE Journey fan and your selection was VERY fitting.  As always I thoroughly enjoy watching your videos!  Believe it or not, I watched them all during the off season just to get me through till August!  :D :D :D :D  ONE MORE TIME BRONCOS!!!! Don't let the stats rattle you!  THIS IS STATE!! ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!!

[move]GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!![/move]

TOUPPPPPPSSSSSSS!!!  I'm still waiting on Dylan's hit on the Brenham QB late in that game.  Play right after they hit the long post route on their last td drive.  TELL ME YOU GOT THAT HIT ON TAPE.  That way, next time there's a greatest hit you ever saw thread on here...I'll just post the video!!!

Ya'll keep on BELIEVIN'!  We will keep on DOIN'!

gosh you're good - can you teach me?

I am self taught...

I use Ulead Video Studio for the video and Corel Paint Shop Pro for my images...

It is a lot of fun, especially being able to produce these videos of my former students.

ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!

your video work is good and much appreciated by your community - guys like you make HS football what it is - good job dude.

Ya'll keep on BELIEVIN'!  We will keep on DOIN'!

gosh you're good - can you teach me?

I am self taught...

I use Ulead Video Studio for the video and Corel Paint Shop Pro for my images...

It is a lot of fun, especially being able to produce these videos of my former students.

ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!

your video work is good and much appreciated by your community - guys like you make HS football what it is - good job dude.

Thanks for the compliment...

In the end....

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE KIDS!

Having taught many of the kids playing for the Broncos, it is neat to see them succeed on and off the field.

GO BRONCOS!

ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder