from your high school what three players

skipper

Not sure why Lamar would want the kid from Lumberton(Cody Hussey).  I was looking at his stats from this past season and well there was not any stats.  There are plenty of better RB's around the area and other places than him.

One cannot summarize a persons potential or skill based on stats as a TRUE-Freshman player for a division 2 college, let alone any college. The coaches at Lamar obviously have seen something they like in Cody otherwise he would not being going there. I think it is wrong to try and put down a players ability, and for what? What do you gain by down-grading Hussey? He was a very intelligent running back and is smart with the ball. Speed was the only thing hurting him, but now that he dropped to a 4.5 I think he will be an outstanding running back or slot receiver, if Lamar decides to stay in the spread. Noles, I do not know why you seem so adamant to degrade Lumberton and any player that comes from here, but you should really grow up and congratulate when anyone accomplish something as good as going to college and playing football.

For HJ...

Jake Leger OL #50 5'9"-5'10", 190lb, Benches 330, Power Cleans about 275, Runs something like a 5.0 flat or a 4.9 40 (Junior this year)

Jacoby Turner RB/CB #21 (Junior this year)

Trevin Sechler DT #74 (i believe) 5'8", 215lb, Squats over 400 pounds, runs somewhere around a 5.0  40 i believe (Junior this year)

The only thing i could see hurting some of these guys is their heigh, being under 6 foot gives you a disadvantage as a linemen sometimes, but it'd be a shame if Lamar didn't pick up at least 1 of these guys, all are amazing athlets and hard workers and would be great additions to the new Lamar team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder