Silsbee vs. Jasper

Guest ST4life

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say it like this Jasper have two pure shooters in Bailey and Spike.They will score 2/3 of the team point because with Silsbee defense no one else has a chance to score on them Tigers. Hopefully Silsbee doesn't get over confident. But this will be a good battle between the two especially since they are rivals.

This is the two scores from last year's district games between Silsbee and Jasper:

Silsbee 66

Jasper 47  in Silsbee

Silsbee 98

Jasper 45  in Jasper

I broadcasted the game that was in Silsbee. Tigers actually were up at one point by 30, ended up winning by 19.

I say Silsbee takes this one by 20, 83-63.

Guest ST4life

This is the two scores from last year's district games between Silsbee and Jasper:

Silsbee 66

Jasper 47   in Silsbee

Silsbee 98

Jasper 45   in Jasper

I broadcasted the game that was in Silsbee. Tigers actually were up at one point by 30, ended up winning by 19.

I say Silsbee takes this one by 20, 83-63.

nice info.........

Is the game played at Jasper

Yes.

Silsbee's next home game is not until Jan.16, when they open district against WOS.

In fact, Silsbee only has 3 home non district games this year. They opened with Legacy, then played Kelly on Nov. 25. They basicly will have had a 2 month road trip in between home games. No team in this area will have gone through that sort of schedule. Silsbee only has a total of 8 home games this year, out of a possible 30 game regular season.

This should be great preperation for the Tigers playoff run.

Wow!! do you think the reason why they schedule to play there games on the road was to move the games right back at the Main Gym when the floor is completed

The new floor had everything to do with the schedule. There were some setbacks in the instillation of the floor, therefore Silsbee had to move a couple of their home games to away games.

Guest immabeaking

the schedule was mostly finished with before the hurricane... they wouldnt have moved a game to an away game just because the high school... in 05-06 the tigers played every home game at the middle school.... that gym floor there is almost brand new... it was poor scheduling by travis

Guest immabeaking

all i have to say is that the playoffs, regionals, and state wont be at home so in a strange way its like he accidently is preparing the tigers for that

only downside is there not a huge silsbee fan base... and it really doesnt help when we never play at home...

imma, it like you reading my mind. These days people can't afford to be driving to all away games so having half away and half home seem more balance and fair to the Silsbee fan.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont