TOUPS GRAPHICS PREVIEW!

And then there was Dayton.

My website usually gets about 300 to 600 hits a day, the last two days over 2,000 hits!

If any of you want me to get some information out to the public just pm me or go to my site and email me.

CHARTER BUSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE GAME!

Go to my website for information, about 2/3 down the page.

This is the hidden content, please

There is a lot of information on this site, including directions to the stadium and even a weather link (right now looks like cloudy with temperature in the 60's)

THIS WEEKS

TOUPS GRAPHICS PREVIEWS

And then there was Dayton. Dayton once again is the 4A Division II Region III champs. The Bronco stampede now travels to central Texas to take on Kerrville. The showdown will take place at Georgetown at 2 PM on Saturday.

DAYTON VS KERRVILLE TIVY

STATE SEMI-FINAL

GEORGETOWN ISD STADIUM

GEORGETOWN, TX

SATURDAY 2 PM

Reasons for Dayton fans to be feeling good. 1. This year's Broncos team is not dependent on the pass. Tivy must stop the running tandem of Cameron and Cody to slow down the Dayton offensive machine. Doing this frees up AJ in the secondary. 2. Dayton's offensive line has dominated all the opposition. 3. The Bronco defense has been spectacular in the red zone and on short down conversions. 4. Tivy has put up offensive stats, but they have been scored on. This should be one wail of a game. Look for both defenses to at least slow each others offenses down. Toups Graphics foresees a game with both teams scoring between three and five touchdowns. The weather shouldn't be a factor on Saturday. Will the Bronco Stampede continue as the the Broncos cross the Brazos to take on Kerrville? Who will win Saturday in Georgetown? Check back Thursday for....

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

LAST WEEK TOUPS GRAPHICS WAS 1 AND 1 - 50%

TOUPS GRAPHICS 2008 PREDICTION RECORD IS 52 AND 21 (71.2%)

TOUPS GRAPHICS 2007 PREDICTION RECORD WAS 47 AND 15 =76%

GO BRONCOS!

ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!

Offense versus defense right...does Kirbyville throw the ball??  I'll take a passing team all week in a strong offense versus stout defense match-up...especially in 2A.  Where is Kirbyville...in SETX?  No disrespect but I've never heard of it.  Good luck and bring home that trophy.

Guest rykerx144

Offense versus defense right...does Kirbyville throw the ball??  I'll take a passing team all week in a strong offense versus stout defense match-up...especially in 2A.  Where is Kirbyville...in SETX?  No disrespect but I've never heard of it.  Good luck and bring home that trophy.

Can they pass?          well Kirbyville is about 70 miles north east of your rock!!!!!!!!

Guest tigersvoice

Can they pass?          well Kirbyville is about 70 miles north east of your rock!!!!!!!!

Hey, it's too late to try to educate them now.  If they aren't already on board, don't help 'em - let 'em run to catch up.

Guest rykerx144

Hey, it's too late to try to educate them now.  If they aren't already on board, don't help 'em - let 'em run to catch up.

LoL,,,,your right Im sorry

Hmmm, you tell me can they pass:

Kirbyville Team Stats

Total yards First downs Rushing yards Yds/Att Passing yards Yds/Catch

5127           223 3192                   6.95             1935           21.26

Plus they have a TRI-dem of running back, 3 of them who are very effective and the team averages over 40 points per game, shoot these guys could probably give the Broncs some trouble..... ;)

Guest rykerx144

Hmmm, you tell me can they pass:

Kirbyville Team Stats

Total yards First downs Rushing yards Yds/Att Passing yards Yds/Catch

5127            223 3192                   6.95              1935            21.26

Plus they have a TRI-dem of running back, 3 of them who are very effective and the team averages over 40 points per game, shoot these guys could probably give the Broncs some trouble..... ;)

not to mention they are only 2a and only suite up a few kids and just about all the Offense plays Defense as well,  These numbers are reached playing a full 48 min, a little rest would probably only increase these numbers dramatically

Old Timer...you still haven't answered me...Tickets, food, parking, gas and I'll wear a donkey hat.  You just show up in a purple shirt.  So if they give Dayton a game does that mean they beat Lumberton 28-6 ;)?

Never seen either play so don't know the match-ups that will decide the game.  Kirbyville holds a decided offensive advantage to Muleshoe's decided defensive advantage stat wise.  I'll take the offense over the defense...they'll never be out of the game and if they drop 21 quick ones...game over.

I appreciate the help in educating me where Kirbyville is...now let me help you:

High school games are 12 min quarters...12 X 4 = 48.  Does 2a play an automatic overtime?

So if I stop in Kirbyville on my way to Louisianna and I fill up with gas does that double or triple the GDP?

Guest rykerx144

Old Timer...you still haven't answered me...Tickets, food, parking, gas and I'll wear a donkey hat.  You just show up in a purple shirt.  So if they give Dayton a game does that mean they beat Lumberton 28-6 ;)?

Never seen either play so don't know the match-ups that will decide the game.  Kirbyville holds a decided offensive advantage to Muleshoe's decided defensive advantage stat wise.  I'll take the offense over the defense...they'll never be out of the game and if they drop 21 quick ones...game over.

I appreciate the help in educating me where Kirbyville is...now let me help you:

High school games are 12 min quarters...12 X 4 = 48.  Does 2a play an automatic overtime?

So if I stop in Kirbyville on my way to Louisianna and I fill up with gas does that double or triple the GDP?

there happy?  and the whole gas thing? I dont really know what your talking about and I would bet alot I dont really care!

there happy?  and the whole gas thing? I dont really know what your talking about and I would bet alot I dont really care!

LOL, if you buy a soda, that will effectively quadruple the GDP up there in K-Ville. As far as beating L-Town, it would be closer than 28-6, BUT, if the Raiders didn't pay attention the 'cats might sneak past them. They actually have probably more full time two way players than Lumberton, although not by much. L-Town is planning on sneaking over there to the Houston Area next year and suprising someone in Purple  ;). I would be happy to show up in a purple shirt or even a red shirt right in the middle of the sea of purple and cheer your boys on with you if I could get the time to get over there. That's the bad thing about the deep part of the play offs, they keep moving further and further away.

LOL, if you buy a soda, that will effectively quadruple the GDP up there in K-Ville. As far as beating L-Town, it would be closer than 28-6, BUT, if the Raiders didn't pay attention the 'cats might sneak past them. They actually have probably more full time two way players than Lumberton, although not by much. L-Town is planning on sneaking over there to the Houston Area next year and suprising someone in Purple  ;). I would be happy to show up in a purple shirt or even a red shirt right in the middle of the sea of purple and cheer your boys on with you if I could get the time to get over there. That's the bad thing about the deep part of the play offs, they keep moving further and further away.

That is true, they are getting further away.  Offers on the table...you decide you're gonna take it and I'll pm you my cell number.  You can wear the red shirt and I'll bring you a purple jacket to throw over the top to the "L-Town Raiders" stay closer to the heart.

Next year probably a good year to get one over 'dem broncs.  Breaking in a new QB and losing a great playmaker will hurt most teams.  Just a hunch that Stewart still gets them to the playoffs...even with the watered down 4 team format.  13 straight and a few years in the 2 team format.

You know Toups just thinking about both teams being pretty well matched makes me look a little deeper to find a edge and it hit me like a big rock-Coach Stewart and Staff-Tivy cannot scout his mind only speculate what he may throw in the mix and we both know having been there many-many times Stewart will have a mix of surprizes for Kerrville.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder