Port Neches White Flag Champs

Congrats to the Port Neches White Flag football team for winning the Superbowl on Saturday.They went 11-0 and had a remarkable season. All the kids were exhausted as they had to play 3 games in a row to win it all. Congrats to all the kids in the flag division for an excellent year. There were some good little ball players out there today on several of the teams so I look forward to seeing these kids get even better as they get older. Great job out there parents and coaches! it was a long season and the support you gave our kids was awesome.

Congratulations Indians, although this is my first year dealing with the STJFL, I am amazed at the level of coaching and talent in this league at all levels. It is so hard to win a championship at any level, so that is a great accomplishment. Once again congrats from a Mustang fan.

Thanks for all the kind words. I helped coach these kids and they were a pleasure. They executed things on the field that ordinary 5 and 6 year old kids shouldn't be able to execute. They handled pressure unbelievably well. They were definitely exhausted and deserve the recognition that they earned. Thanks to everyone who supported the "Little Indians" and all teams that participated in the tournament.

My son played on the PNG White Flag this year.  I'm so proud of him and all of his teammates for having such an outstanding season.  I would like to personally thank our coaching staff for doing a wonderful job.  Each of you taught those kids discipline and how to be good sports.  Winning was just icing on the cake.  I'm looking forward to next year in tackle.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami