Nederland Seniors

9Doggies

HEY EVERYONE. IF U GET A CHANCE ON DEC.6,2008 COME AND CHECK OUT THE STJFL SEMIFINALS AT DAN R. HOOKS STADIUM. IT WILL BE SOME GREAT YOUTH FOOTBALL. HERE IS THE SCHEDULE:

Pee Wee Division   9am Lumberton White Vs Ned Gold

11am WO-S Vs Lumberton Red

JUNIOR DIVISION WILL HAVE A CLASSIC  MATCHUP BETWEEN TWO WO-S TEAMS.

JR. DIVISION     1PM WO-S WHITE VS. WOS BLUE

3PM KOUNTZE VS. LUMBERTON WHITE

SR. DIVISION       5PM WO-S BLUE VS. LUMBERTON WHITE

7PM  NED. BLACK VS. NED. WHITE

PLEASE COME OUT AND SUPPORT YOUR CITY AND THE STARS OF THE FUTURE!!!!!

With so much talk lately about upcoming talent. It looks to me like WOS, Lumberton, and Nederland have the bragging rights.

I don't put much in 8 - 10 year olds( a lot can change), but must say C.O. Wilsons 8th graders has some of the best talent I have ever seen at Nederland.I would expect big things from these kids.

I would put more into it than you think success starts somewhere if they can get the coaches in at the lower levels then it can carry up to the higher levels

HEY EVERYONE. IF U GET A CHANCE ON DEC.6,2008 COME AND CHECK OUT THE STJFL SEMIFINALS AT DAN R. HOOKS STADIUM. IT WILL BE SOME GREAT YOUTH FOOTBALL. HERE IS THE SCHEDULE:

Pee Wee Division   9am Lumberton White Vs Ned Gold

11am WO-S Vs Lumberton Red

JUNIOR DIVISION WILL HAVE A CLASSIC  MATCHUP BETWEEN TWO WO-S TEAMS.

JR. DIVISION     1PM WO-S WHITE VS. WOS BLUE

3PM KOUNTZE VS. LUMBERTON WHITE

SR. DIVISION       5PM WO-S BLUE VS. LUMBERTON WHITE

7PM  NED. BLACK VS. NED. WHITE

PLEASE COME OUT AND SUPPORT YOUR CITY AND THE STARS OF THE FUTURE!!!!!

With so much talk lately about upcoming talent. It looks to me like WOS, Lumberton, and Nederland have the bragging rights.

I don't put much in 8 - 10 year olds( a lot can change), but must say C.O. Wilsons 8th graders has some of the best talent I have ever seen at Nederland.I would expect big thithings from these kids.

I would put more into it than you think success starts somewhere if they can get the coaches in at the lower levels then it can carry up to the higher levels

I agree NewIndian

Two things...

2.  SFA, be nice.  I know you have it in ya.  ;D

Deep inside I think he is a BULLDOG Fan  ;D  his comments crack me up

He tries so hard to be difficult around here but knowing him personally, well...he's really a cool dude.  Ain't ya, SFA!  8)  Plus he's handy to have on the line in a flag football game! 

Two things...

1.  We have a basketball team??? Wow, I thought they shut down that program after Brian English graduated in '87.

2.  SFA, be nice.  I know you have it in ya.  ;D

The answer to your first question is no... lol

And I'm always nice.  I just make obersvations Ms Diva.  Long time no chat.  How's the married life???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01