IT HAS BEEN A PRIVILEGE AND HONOR H-D BOBCATS !!!

It has been a privilege and honor to watch you H-D Bobcats play football this season. Each one of you young men  have brought excitement and joy to the small community of Hull-Daisetta. We are truly proud of all you Bobcats !!! Thanks for letting me be apart of your life this season. I enjoyed posting on here and texting and talking with you young men. Please always remember you have joined an elite group, you are a HULL-DAISETTA BOBCAT AND WILL BE UNTIL THE DAY YOU DIE !!!

P.S. If any of you Bobcats need anything, anywhere or anytime let me know. We are family.

It has been a privilege and honor to watch you H-D Bobcats play football this season. Each one of you young men  have brought excitement and joy to the small community of Hull-Daisetta. We are truly proud of all you Bobcats !!! Thanks for letting me be apart of your life this season. I enjoyed posting on here and texting and talking with you young men. Please always remember you have joined an elite group, you are a HULL-DAISETTA BOBCAT AND WILL BE UNTIL THE DAY YOU DIE !!!

P.S. If any of you Bobcats need anything, anywhere or anytime let me know. We are family.

I can't put it any better myself HD55. This season was as good as any in memory with the young men that played their hearts out each week for the Bobcats. Congratulations on a great season and I was glad to be there each step of the way with you guys. Thanks for the great memories and for all the underclassmen, keep your heads up and be back next year ready to work harder and give 110%. To the Bobcat coaching staff, great job as well preparing these young men week in and week out. Bobcats Fight, Never Die.

P.S. Coach Slack, thank you very much for allowing me to give the pre-game speech and giving me the opportunity to help fire the boys up going into battle agianst Mart. That is something I will remember forever, and you don't know how much that means to an old Bobcat like myself. When you said HD55 and myself don't bleed just red, we bleed red and black, I got cold chills as thoughts and memories passed through my mind of what it means to be a true Bobcat. Thanks alot, and continued success in the future.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed