Barbers Hill beats Orangefield

Orangefield seems to be a community that loves basketball. Just from looking a the players from all levels, they seem to play a lot of basketball out there.

I think we are getting that way Bluedove, at least i hope so.  We have a big backing in girls basketball, i'm just hoping those people hop onboard with boys basketball too.  Unfortunately though, even with the talent we have coming up in basketball, on some levels we still think we're a football school. 

For those who were wondering about the game tonight, it was a pretty good game.  This was Orangefields first real game of the season.  For their first game of the season they played ok.  I think they've got some things to work out and people are still figuring out their roles on the team.  The one thing i'll remember about tonight was that Barbers Hill was on fire from the 3 point range, they couldnt miss.  They made 10 3 pointers, and i bet they shot over 60% from the 3 point line.  The score stayed in Barbers Hill's favor between 4-10 pts all game.  Every time Orangefield got close to BH, they would hit a 3 pointer or 2 and get ahead.  Orangefield got the lead down to 4 points late in the game, but BH kept hitting their free throws and thats as close as OF got.  Coach Toon does a good job with them.  BH ran some good offensive plays, played tight defense, and shot the ball very well.  I'll say that I hope we dont have to face a team that shoots that well again this season!  Good luck to BH the rest of the season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami