TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS!

Who will win this weekend in the 4A playoffs???

Will soulja be grinning after reading the Central prediction?

How many local 4A teams will advance?

Also at....

This is the hidden content, please

Read below to find out....

GOOD LUCK TO THE BRONCOS, COUGARS, JAGUARS, AND BULLDOGS!!!

MAKE THE AREA PROUD!

ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!

THIS WEEKS

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTIONS

This week the Bulldogs, Jaguars, Cougars, and Broncos will represent 20-4A and 19-4A in the area round of the playoffs. The weather looks to be cool this weekend with temperatures at game time around 50 degrees. Will all four teams advance this week and make it another step closer to the State title game, or will some of the schools be rolling out the basketballs next week? Which teams will win and which ones will lose? Read below to find out.

CROSBY VS BRENHAM

FRIDAY 7:30 PM

GALENA PARK STADIUM

Crosby is still walking tall after deraling Lumberton's season. The #3 seed from 19-4A knocked out a co-champ from 20-4A, but this week things will be different for the Cougars. Look for Brenham to control the line of scrimmage and force some Cougar turnovers. Brenham never trails in this game and wins by two touchdowns.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

BRENHAM 28 CROSBY 14

CENTRAL VS LOCKHART

SATURDAY 7:00 PM

KATY, RHODES STADIUM

STADIUM INFORMATION

TIPS FOR JAGUAR FANS

I-10 (the Katy Freeway) is FINISHED!!! However, the HOV lanes are CLOSED on the weekend. Traffic might back up before the west Beltway due to the traffic around Memorial City Mall. If there are no accidents you shouldn't have any traffic problems.

THINGS TO DO BEFORE THE GAME

Visit Katy Mills Mall. It has something for everyone in the family with plenty of parking. Located a few miles before the stadium on the south side of I-10.

*******************************************************************************************

Central dominated a pretty athletic North Forest team last week, and now they face the Lockhart Lions. Central is playing their best football of the season and this week that will continue. Central's defense won't get a shut out, but the Jaguars will control the trenches and win the battle of the big plays. Central wins by at least 10 points in Katy. The trip down I-10 will be a happy one for Jaguar fans.

CENTRAL 21 LOCKHART 7

NEDERLAND VS MAGNOLIA

SATURDAY 1:00 PM

CONROE, MOOREHEAD STADIUM

STADIUM INFORMATION

TIPS FOR BULLDOG FANS....

I-45 through Conroe is totally ripped up due to construction. Best way to get into stadium is to take HWY 105 into Conroe, turn right when you get to Loop 336, cross I-45 and then turn left on Longmire Road. The stadium will be on your right off Longmire Road.

THINGS TO DO IN THE AREA AFTER THE GAME...

The Woodlands will have their CHRISTmas lighting in the Market Street Commons. If you haven't seen the Woodlands Waterway at Christmas it is a sight to behold. The Woodlands Town Center is about 12 miles south of Conroe on I-45.

Nederland's season was at cardiac arrest going into the Vidor game and ever since then the Bulldogs are doing just enough to get by. After sufferring losses to Lumberton and Livingston the Bulldogs came back to beat a talented and quick CE King team. The Bulldogs magical playoff run will continue on Saturday afternoon in Conroe. The Bulldogs score over 30 points and the defense plays good enough to give the Bulldogs a cushion going into the fourth quarter. Magnolia scores at the end of the game to pull close but an onside kick will be recovered by the Bulldogs. The Bulldogs fans will be cheering while the clock winds down in Conroe.

NEDERLAND 35 MAGNOLIA 28

ELGIN VS DAYTON

FRIDAY 7:30

DAYTON, BRONCO STADIUM

The Broncos survived last week outlasting a pesky Livingston team that was playing their best football of the season. The Broncos had eight possessions in the game and needed all six touchdowns to terminate the Lions season. The Broncos haven't punted hardly at all over the last half dozen games and look for that trend to continue. The Broncos offense will continue to score at will and look for the defense to turn it up a notch and shut down Elgin Wild Cats. Loosing the coin toss should have been a huge omen for the Elgin head coach. I hope he brings plenty of Rolaids to the game to settle his upset stomach after watching the Broncos run up and down the field in the home stadium. The Broncos win in a runaway.

DAYTON 48 ELGIN 14

LAST WEEK TOUPS GRAPHICS WAS 1 AND 3 - 25%

TOUPS GRAPHICS 2008 PREDICTION RECORD IS 47 AND 18 (72.3%)

TOUPS GRAPHICS 2007 PREDICTION RECORD WAS 47 AND 15 =76%

CROSBY VS BRENHAM

GALENA PARK STADIUM

Crosby is still walking tall after deraling Lumberton's season. The #3 seed from 19-4A knocked out a co-champ from 20-4A, but this week things will be different for the Cougars. Look for Brenham to control the line of scrimmage and force some Cougar turnovers. Brenham never trails in this game and wins by two touchdowns.

BRENHAM 28 CROSBY 14

Hope you like eating late on Friday night!

Deep fried "Crow" is whats dinner! ;D ;D

C'mon Toups picking Crosby to lose again.All of the sportswriters too had Lumberton winning also and in rd.#4 against Dayton.I am picking Crosby again and turn around the score 28-14 coogs roll on.Re-match pending.Crosby has never beat a Stewart led Bronco team.Last coog win 1990.

C'mon Toups picking Crosby to lose again.All of the sportswriters too had Lumberton winning also and in rd.#4 against Dayton.I am picking Crosby again and turn around the score 28-14 coogs roll on.Re-match pending.Crosby has never beat a Stewart led Bronco team.Last coog win 1990.

Just ain't feeling good about Crosby this week, that being said, I do hope they win and keep 19-4A alive...

CROSBY VS BRENHAM

GALENA PARK STADIUM

BRENHAM 28 CROSBY 14

Hope you like eating late on Friday night!

Deep fried "Crow" is whats dinner! ;D ;D

I know Toups won't mind a little crow if Crosby does win. I hope they win, I am on Crosby's side unless of course they are playing the Broncos. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What were the issues at Rusk?  SB, Admin, Culture, Pay?  Inquiring minds would like to know.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up From the article: “As a parent, then as a homeowner, if you have some equity in your home, then you can say to your child, you know, ‘don’t take out the loan,’” she said. “‘I’ll take out some of the equity to help you pay for tuition so that you don’t graduate with extraordinary student loan debt, and so that when you graduate, you can do your dream job.’” Essentially, Harris suggested that parents give their kids a leg up in the world by being the ones to take out a loan instead. Except theirs would have much higher stakes than just needing to be paid back — it could mean losing their home. 🤦‍♂️
    • Good luck and safe travels. Bring it home.
    • It has been frustrating seeing the lack of coverage from virtually EVERY media outlet.  We (Chester) are in the SE Texas coverage area.  There are no radio broadcast from our area, and Ch 12 is the only one that has even mentioned it.   I know I could have gotten donations to cover a SETX Sports broadcast.  Oh well, water under the bridge - we aren’t as big as Silsbee, WO-S or PN-G.
    • PJ LOCKE                                DENVER BRONCOS               BMT CENTRAL  GRAYLAND ARNOLD           PITTSBURGH STEELERS        KOUNTZE  ELANDON ROBERTS             PITTSBURGH STEELERS        P.A MEMORIAL  TONY BROWN                   CLEVELAND BROWNS              BMT OZEN  ERIK MCCOY                        NEW ORLEANS SAINTS               LUFKIN  DAN MOORE                    PITTSBURGH STEELERS                BMT WESTBROOK  ROSCHON JOHNSON          CHICAGO BEARS                      PNG    PLAYERS I COULD COME UP WITH IN NFL.  NOT SURE IF ALL ARE STILL WITH CURRENT TEAMS. 
  • Topics