Best girls team in the area

Bobkat

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bleed orange

Are you kidding me? Ya'll got spanked by Barbers Hill and alot of other teams in our area. No disrepect to Barbers Hill, they are a good team. Memorial is not that good except at talking smack. Ya'll would not even make the playoffs in 21 3A. :P

Are you kidding me? Ya'll got spanked by Barbers Hill and alot of other teams in our area. No disrepect to Barbers Hill, they are a good team. Memorial is not that good except at talking smack. Ya'll would not even make the playoffs in 21 3A. :P

you must be crazy..barber's hill beat us by luck and refs..let them come to PA with that crap that they call a team and see who will win..and u say that we couldn't make the playoffs in 21-3a and we are making it in 21-5a u trippen..Orangefeild is scared of us we already tried to play them and they turned us down...and the only team we lost to in the area was central and lumberton and every team is gonna play there best against us cause they know we have one of the best teams in the area..im tired of these ppl downin memorial...but like i said orangefeild isn't that good they jus play wack teams!!!

Guest BobcatBeliever

you must be crazy..barber's hill beat us by luck and refs..let them come to PA with that crap that they call a team and see who will win..and u say that we couldn't make the playoffs in 21-3a and we are making it in 21-5a u trippen..Orangefeild is scared of us we already tried to play them and they turned us down...and the only team we lost to in the area was central and lumberton and every team is gonna play there best against us cause they know we have one of the best teams in the area..im tired of these ppl downin memorial...but like i said orangefeild isn't that good they jus play wack teams!!!

Now that is quite a post Lady Titan....Way to tell him!!!!!  ::)

Guest bleed orange

If you say so lady Titan. Ya'll District is real tough. Lot of good teams. Probably some team in your district will win state. Sure am glad ya'll are not in our distrct. ::)

If you say so lady Titan. Ya'll District is real tough. Lot of good teams. Probably some team in your district will win state. Sure am glad ya'll are not in our distrct. ::)

and if we were in yall distrcit we would take 2 or 3rd like we are doin in our's and yeah we do have a tough distrcit and ours would kill yalls and dont try to be sarcastic when u know im right!! >:(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476