*Kountze vs. Lumberton Updates/83-67 Kountze Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

Guest baseball25

First real game without  bray so im sure they started out slow. First game of the season and beat lum by 16 isnt bad bec i figured lum would play them closer with kountze not having a big inside presents

First real game with the football players back and only one day of practice under their belt, I think Ktz did pretty good....also, Lumberton was hyped and try hard to get that win against KTZ, so nothing taking away from their game.  Also, for the fact that Ktz missed a lot of shots and still came away with 83 pts says a whole lot.  Game against New Waverly next week is cancelled because of NW being in the football playoffs.  Heard that Coach Joubert is going to find a replacement team for his boys to play against.

This Kountze club will be pretty solid but they are a long way from being an Austin type club.Duane will get them rolling on the press and they will score,I'm curious how they will do against the clubs that handle the press and the traps they run.They don't play very good half court defense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086