cleveland indians win streak

POPNLOCK

hey guys lets have a conversation bout them cleveland indians and that awesome coaching staff??? ill have to say cleveland will go all the way... period.. that ricky tullos is one great coach( and hes a hottie).. he has brought something to cleveland that has never been done and thats called being a all around great coach and friend to them kids..

im not saying they will or wont....i have my doubts that they will because in order to get there they would probably draw carthage and then wos.

both games would be great. you definately dont wanna look past a very good rockdale team that they play this week...i can assure you the coaches and players are focussed solely on rockdale and not going all the way. its one step at a time

Yeah, WOS players and coaches have no heart.           ::) ::)

I totally disagree with you here, I too was at this game, and something that WOS def. had was heart, there coaches, players, band, drill team, and fans, rocked, I have been to alot of high school games and have never seen the spirit that this team brought to the field.  As far as believing in our INDIANS, i'm with ya there!!!!!!!!!! 

Yeah, WOS players and coaches have no heart.           ::) ::)

I totally disagree with you here, I too was at this game, and something that WOS def. had was heart, there coaches, players, band, drill team, and fans, rocked, I have been to alot of high school games and have never seen the spirit that this team brought to the field.  As far as believing in our INDIANS, i'm with ya there!!!!!!!!!!   

Sarcasm

Guest dailynews

hey guys lets have a conversation bout them cleveland indians and that awesome coaching staff??? ill have to say cleveland will go all the way... period.. that ricky tullos is one great coach( and hes a hottie).. he has brought something to cleveland that has never been done and thats called being a all around great coach and friend to them kids..

this might be the dumbest post i have ever seen....dumb dumb dumb

Cleveland's players are possibly the most sportsmanship team that HJ played all year I think. As far as what is talked on the forum its a totally different story. Not to all Cleveland fans, but definitly POPNLOCK. Just wait till the games get a little deeper, like when yall get Carthage in the 3rd round and possibly WO-S in the 4th round. Thats when you'll see the hard-nose defense and start rethinking about the very offense you're saying "will go all the way." As for the players of Cleveland, great job, keep up the hard work, and goodluck. (even though I have a slight hatred towards ya'll  8))

Winning is one reason these kids work their tails off, but when a your competition remarks on your sportsmanship it says alot.  Character is something that can take you a long way in life.  I believe it is possible to be a champion in victory and defeat.  Have integrity and respect for yourself and those who are willing to line up against and you are a winner in my book no matter what the outcome.  I love my Indians and hope this ride lasts for awhile, but no matter what, I could not be more proud of the players or the coaches.  Roll Tribe Roll!!!

Great year Indians.You are having a great season but you are not ever gonna beat WOS.This year finally Dayton(my hs) beat them in a scrimmage.They beat us every year-no shame to lose to history makin teams.Ya'll got anymore of them great Whitmire's in Cleveland?

Well before anyone needs to worry about playing each other, both teams would need to make it to the fourth round. All we are thinking about at the moment is Rockdale! I take it from reading your post that you don't even know who plays on the Indians team, so don't base who we can or can not beat, by looking at the wins from this season! You may have no shame in losing to history making teams, but we like making history!

Keep Rollin Indians--Beast Mode!

Everybody has to start somewhere building a dynasty.The indians had a start way back w/ alot of talented Whitmires.I post my opinion, you post yours.And I know you put 11 on the field,I congradulated your team .

[/quote

I understand that, my point was only, if you did not know if we had any Whitmires on the team, then you must not know who we have on the team. So how could you know that we can't beat WOS? That's all I was saying, no disrespect intended! Thanks for the support!

Roll Indians Roll!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124