Evadale vs Normangee 7:30 @ Jacksonville

Well Rebel fans, its almost time!

Most of us won't have the chance to post until after we get back from the game tomorrow night. It is time for final thoughts.

There is no doubt that the toughest game of the season is this one. But I think there is a lesson that another tough game taught us all earlier in the season. When our game with HD came up you can't tell me that all our hearts pounded an extra beat as kick off approached. Was this going to be the year that the Rebels cast off that "Can't beat HD thing"!

We all felt it, yea it could happen, then as the game progressed it was hey this is looking better. At half when we were up by 10 it was man we just might do this, then HD scored and we all took a gulp. But then we responded and drove it right back down and scored again and this time it was just us. Not penalties, just hard nosed Rebel football. And it happened! We won and we are the district champs in my opinion because of that game.

Well that is the past and what does it have to do with this game?

EVERYTHING!

We know our guys can play, they have proved it all season.

We know our guys can move the ball, they have scored all season, sometimes in bunches.

We know our guys can play defense, they have stopped teams all season, sometime for negative yards.

We know our guys can play with heart, pride and discipline, they have proved it all season.

WE KNOW OUR GUYS AND THEY KNOW HOW TO PLAY EVERY DOWN AND WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN!

For my final prediction I'm saying

Evadale 21

Normangee 14

Now Rebels go out and make me a prophet.

See everyone at the game and last one out of town turn out the lights. I always wanted to say that.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is my Karma -1? How does that work?

Karma is a funny thing...If someone likes your post they can give you positive Karma, if they dislike your post, well, you could get negative.  The problem lies with the posters that hit you when you simply disagree or if you make a point they see differently.  For the most part, it works OK.  There are a couple of teams from our area that I have stated my opinion about and WHAM, a couple of negative K's.  It should only happen if you get out of line...but you know.  At this writting I see you have -1 and +2.  One of my buds felt bad about you getting hit so he gave you a +.  You can only issue karma after you have 200 post. (I guess to make sure your not a "fly by night")  After your 200th post you'll see a "smite" and a "applaud" tab under each user name.  That's how you issue karma.  Anyway, don't worry too much about it, some of the best posters on here have alot of -K's.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476