Evadale vs Normangee 7:30 @ Jacksonville

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lock it??  It's time some folks got banned!!!  JMO   Can't talk football because of the "stalkers".  Send some harsh PM warnings and follow it up with a address ban or two!!  Again, JMO...this is getting out of hand :( :(

I agree 100%...Calling out people by name is unacceptable, especially when you hid behind a screen name... Internet tough guys make me laugh....

Stephen Bethea

I got mail in my email inbox...  I guess it goes there as well.

Yeah, it'll go both places, you will get a (1) by your "message" indicator under your screen name and a copy will go to your email.  Click on the (1) and it will take to you messages without leaving this site.

you guys get that pm'ing figured out?? ;D ;D  I believe the Rebels have been starting pretty much the same players for the last few years and I think this is their year to make some noise!!  They have good leadership and are deep at the every position.  Don't be surprised if Evadale comes home early Saturday morning hooping and hollering!!

I am not trying to smack talk but...  We have four that have started at their positions since their freshman year.  3 of them are returning All Staters on one poll or another.  Our team has 13 Seniors on it this year.  If there is ever going to be our year, this is it.  Don't base your opinion of us on our record, this year has been horrible for us as far as injuries go.  It has been terrible.  But, most of them are back.  We are much closer to the team that had Groveton down 36-0 in the first half as to the team that beat Bartlett by a little.

If you go back through our schedule, you can see the improvement.  That improvement is largely based on the players we got back.  It might not be a good sign for next year.  But, I will deal with next year when it comes.

Well, I'm with you as far as no smack.  If seniors are a good thing, the Rebels have 15 (I'm not trying to one-up-you).  As far as stand outs, this is a "blue collar team".  They pull-the-rope-together.  They have a good QB, a sack full of good RB's, good receivers, good linemen, and a Pretty Salty Defense.  Heck, just a pretty good team with a lot of heart.

It's hard to measure the amount of heart and soul in a man or a team.  The men on this team have plenty of both!!

GO REBELS!!!

I have a few of our players over tonight for a high carb supper;  My reward is a debreif about the game.  To a man they are impressed with Evadale.  They think they can win, as they should, but know they will have to play their best to do so.  It is going to be a heck of a game.  24:30 till kick off.  I cant wait!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83