How bad will normangee beat evadale?

There's only one question coming into this one: What is Normangee? Is it a school? Is Norman Gee a player? Seriously, because I've never heard of them. Normangee? Really? Hell, maybe Evadale wins on the pungency of the city's paper mill smell alone. Go Rebels. Norm, holla back.

normngee is a 1A high school about 30 miles from college station usually they are very athletic for a 1A i dont know how much you know about college basketball or A&M but that is the school where  Joseph Jones graduated from and he was the leader of the A&M basketball team that made it to the final 4 a few years back well him and AC law

No im just a realists. If you want me to i will find the rankings of both districts and show you how much better normangees is than ours.When i say im a realist i say that for us too. We aren't going to win first round either.

So what exactly is your point other than try to instigate because your pride is hurt? Not that you have much by the way you talk.

Bucof010 what i am trying to say is that the district with evadale hd and wh has been talking way to much trash on this website all year for the comp. they have been playing. You also like all the other teams can either wait to prove me right and look up the rankings of both districts and compare or save yourself some time and let evadale prove me right on friday night.

The wise one is speaking the truth. Joseph jones was from a small town (normagee) and led his team to a state championship in high school. And also to the final four. I also want to say that he received a big12 player of the year award but don't quote me on that.

So they had a kid years ago go to college to play ball...Your Point?

I'm not trying to prove you wrong I'm saying theres no point to you talking down on a team like this.

A person has to understand comittment to understand what it takes to go deep into the playoffs. I think out of the three schools that I have seen play in this district that Evadale was the only one that showed signs of heading in the right direction but...... none of the three teams that advanced have a real clue or are willing to spend the time and dedication it takes to advance deep !!!!!! into the playoffs.

I got normangee winning this one 45-7. Sorry rebels but your season ends here. Seniors good run but the district wasn't as good as you thought. Better luck next year. Now im just waiting till friday night so evadale will prove me right.

P.S. But play your little hearts out.

It's posts like this that really ticks me off, its people like you who are quick to throw a team under the bus because your own team is already there. Look at the predictions between the Newton/Kville game...and look at our past. Past has NOTHING to do with anything, its the team and players on that field that counts! It seems to me that you should be backin another team up instead of bashing.. it shows alot about one's character. And for future references, just the topic of how BAD a team will lose should be avoided. Why not say something like.. Score predictions? Honestly, I would think you would show a little bit more class than that. And yes Rebs.. play your hearts out.. its not over until the scoreboard says so.. The team that will win.. is the team that wants it bad enough, and I think the Rebs want it pretty bad!!

There is nobody in evadale to get cha popcorn ready for and they do need to stop talking smack on this web site. That quote is wack you want a real quote hear

"You have no right to talk any smack until you have already acquired something other than a playoff bid. Say something when you beat a real team." Then when evadale does one of the two then i will get off this web site.

For a long time hd has been at the bottom of 2a then in recent years bumped down to 1a. Anyways im not talking about hd being better than evadale. Also evadale athletes that won state for them in baseball in 2000 and 2001 aren't still playing for evadale right now. If they were then evadale would have a right to be on this web site talking trash. But good teams don't do that anyway so if you have found yourself on this website talking trash than you can put yourself in that category.

I'm not talking trash. I was taught not to talk trash. I always let my winning take care of that.

I was on both of those teams. I won two state championships.

You are the one that started talking about how people should save their money and not go to Jacksonville. Not me ! Sounds Jealous to me. I think you have problems admitting others are better than you. Oh well, don't worry about it. You have a good coach and coaching staff.  HD will bounce back.

I'm not talking trash. I was taught not to talk trash. I always let my winning take care of that.

I was on both of those teams. I won two state championships.

You are the one that started talking about how people should save their money and not go to Jacksonville. Not me ! Sounds Jealous to me. I think you have problems admitting others are better than you. Oh well, don't worry about it. You have a good coach and coaching staff.  HD will bounce back.

He is not from H-D !!!