Field conditions at Stars Over Texas

BHBLUE

The Crush crew did a great job preparing the fields for play this weekend.  But when an OCG player tried to score from second on a dribbler to 3rd, I thought CC had mistakenly sent her home.  Come to find out, the field crew had missed a small clump of dirt that blocked her view of his stop sign.  This goes to show that even the best of field crews can miss something that can affect the game.

The Crush crew did a great job preparing the fields for play this weekend.  But when an OCG player tried to score from second on a dribbler to 3rd, I thought CC had mistakenly sent her home.  Come to find out, the field crew had missed a small clump of dirt that blocked her view of his stop sign.  This goes to show that even the best of field crews can miss something that can affect the game.

Dang it and I was nice about his Triple Steal call at another game !  :P :P

Dang it and I was nice about his Triple Steal call at another game !  :P :P

I saw the triple steal from the stands.  I just thought it was a player trying to pad her steal stats.

BHBlue, did a nice job of handling another confusing situation in his last game of the day as well.  Everything was under control for the whole 1hr & 10mins...oh, I mean...1hr. & 20min.  ;D ;)  For a minute I thought we might have to finish the game with one ump!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124