Taunting?

First of all let me admit that Livingston was a much better team than I gave them credit. I'm at a loss as to why they weren't undefeated leading up to this game. Kudos to Brandon McGowen and Jordan Nixon who had great games. I did take exception to the gestures made after early scores by QB Dustin Harris when he slapped his arm across his chest and pointed to the Dayton bench in taunts. To him and others who may have felt the way he did, the following is so submitted:

Most posts are funny-some do not have a clue about football.Just people with wishful thinking and some not thinking at all.Making gestures about people's keyboard skills-education-name callin-go back to volleyball and such.This site is about high school football posts.Good clean posting,and one's opinion about his or her team.This video has no such gestures toward any person,I think it certainly is better pertaining to a poster of two great upstanding Bronco players who are signed to major colleges and are class atheletes.Good job Mike.

First of all let me admit that Livingston was a much better team than I gave them credit. I'm at a loss as to why they weren't undefeated leading up to this game. Kudos to Brandon McGowen and Jordan Nixon who had great games. I did take exception to the gestures made after early scores by QB Dustin Harris when he slapped his arm across his chest and pointed to the Dayton bench in taunts. To him and others who may have felt the way he did, the following is so submitted:

Waaa Waaaa Waaa....Dont taunt us....We are the mighty Dayton Broncos who were supposed to beat Livingston by 50!

Waa Waaa Waaa...

I really hope Dayton gets another thumpin soon like Friendswood gave to them!   :'( :'( :'(

Waaa Waaaa Waaa....Dont taunt us....We are the mighty Dayton Broncos who were supposed to beat Livingston by 50!

Waa Waaa Waaa...

I really hope Dayton gets another thumpin soon like Friendswood gave to them!   :'( :'( :'(

Well now............HOPE in one hand and **** in the other or better yet just **** in BOTH hands!

Waa Waaa Waaa...

I think somone needs a nap!!!

Waa Waaa Waaa...

Roughrider I understand it sucks when you are supposed to win and get it handed to you.  sorry buddy

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83