West Brook vs. Dickinson Predictions?

KFDM COOP

visitor

I guess the boys like the visitor unies!. I prefer the home unies......look alot like the NY Giants! ;D

Stump told me they like to play in the visitor unies

So, since you've talked to Stump...what's the scoop? What's the game plan and how does he like our chances? I'm told that Dickinson doesn't defend the run very well. If that's true, then it's good for us. I'm also told that they like to pass the ball alot. If that's true, then it's bad for us. :o

Don't believe Stump will reveal that information. But look for the same plays that have been working all year. With a few more pass plays thrown in that look they can take advantage of the coverages that Dickinson tends to run. Also, look for a few more...wait just show up Sat. at 1 and you will see.

Defense...BEND, but don't break!!!!

WB 49 - DICK 21

They don't seem to be power runners, which is good for Brook and they don't seem to be precision passers.  I think they will have drives that stall out, which puts our offense back on the field.  They might score in the 20's but that won't be enough.  Brook wins this 42-27

Dude, I SOOO hope you're right. We might want to give the Katy/Humble game a listen......if we win tomorrow, we'll be playing the winner of that game next week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami