Brawl! Alston/Barnes!

I am a Suns fan.  Frustration on the Suns part finally set in late in the 3rd.  In transition Alston came to set a screen and Barnes shoved him.  TMac canned another 3 and Alston went to retaliate.  Nash unaware of Barnes shoving Alston goes to Alston to back up Barnes and TMac with a cheap shot two hand pushes Nash to the ground causing him to bleed from the neck and then the Diesel comes in and cleans house!!!!  To top it off Nash cans one from half court at the end of the 3rd period and during the commercial break the refs take it away!!!

I hate McGrady!!!!!!  Always have and always will, but he is helping my son's fantasy team tonight!!!

Lazeek, he calls himself the 'Big Cactus' now.  And yes, he did clean house! 

That was not a Cheap Shot by T-Mac.  He was right in his face and pushed him down.  Nash is just soft!  Jello can make him bleed!   ;D ;D

C'mon soulja I thought I knew you better than that!!!!  McGrady is a tool!!!!  It was cheap, Nash was not even all the way to Alston and TMac pushed him down!!!!  I am a Suns fan so I am biased but it was cheap, no cheaper than Barnes shot though!!!!  Barnes is a thug and I wish he was not even a part of the Suns team.

I have a whole new understanding of respect towards Shaq-Fu now. All those wimpy guys pushing on each other and falling down. Shaq-Fu comes over and pushes both teams and just about all the refs down to the floor. Thats ended the scuffle right there.  And I didn't see nobody get back up to push Shaq back down. :D

alston and barnes suspended 2 games each and nash gets 1

What!!!!!!  Shaq and TMac's reaction was worse than what Nash did and Nash gets suspended and Shaq and TMac get a fine.  That is BS!!!!!  Either all three should have got suspended or all three should have been fined.  The commish did not make a wise decision on this case!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami