Jody Will BH

Make the playoffs?

It's hard to say until they deterine who is going to play where. The only bright spot is the QB and receivers did pretty good when needed. When your trying to get in your reps and run different personel, it's real hard to get a god iea what to expect by week one. There are some real shortages with a few pre-season injuries and with the move to 4-A the coaching staff is trying not to play key players both ways. I just don't see BH competing if you take the talent off the defense trying to keep fresh legs on them for offense. The last two years we have had BIG injury issues that have kept us from playing to our potential. This year we are a few players short ofthe past defensive domination and we aremissing some size and experience on the lines. I have never seen most of the teams we face this year, except Huffman and Crosby. So it is hard to say what they have. I am hoping with the personnel changes and it being the first scrimmage we will pick it up from here on out. Even with all that was going on, the first scrimmage was VERY ugly.

I wished WOS and BH had played one of the last two years or later in this year. I hate a scrimmages and especially this one.... :D

maybe the coaches should quit worrying about not playing the players both ways. And just play them where they need them. WOS was successful in 4A with players going both ways. About their last 4 or 5 years in 4A they usually only dressed about 25 varsity players with alot playing both ways. It was tough on them but they still competed. They made it to the state championshipwith players going both ways.

maybe the coaches should quit worrying about not playing the players both ways. And just play them where they need them. WOS was successful in 4A with players going both ways. About their last 4 or 5 years in 4A they usually only dressed about 25 varsity players with alot playing both ways. It was tough on them but they still competed. They made it to the state championshipwith players going both ways.

i agree with your post but there is only one problem with that solution

Barbers Hill is not WOS 8)

Lumberton beat BH..I am shocked!

Koop,

Don't pay any attention to this score. The first team offense and defense completely dominated Lumberton all night. I think Lumberton only had 1 or 2 first downs. The scrimmage was one of those jacked up set number of play deals and often BH ended their set on or near the goal line. The scores by Lumberton were by their second team and with our second team in the game. Lumberton's scond team looked pretty good, but I have not yet figured out who their starting QB is. They played two different guys all night. BH's second team is just not very good, especially in the backfield.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124