Who will likely play Anahuac, Hardin, EC/Buna first round?

Guest rykerx144

nike09 doesn't have a clue wat he talkin bout i think anahuac can pull it off if everyone on tha field does thier job every play

yall just ignore this guy, he has been going around all day trying to start crap!

All three teams in this district will have a very difficult time in the playoffs.  Buna will play Newton, Hardin will play New Waverly and Anahuac will play Kirbyville.  Newton will beat Buna but it will be a good game.  Hardin cannot compete with New Waverly and Anahuac draws the states top-ranked team in Kirbyville.  That being said you never know, that is why you actually play the game.  Also, November is magical in Texas, you never know what will happen.  Good luck to all of the teams in 23-2A in the playoffs. 

P.S. No disrespect to EC, I just think Buna wins and earns the playoffs.

All three teams in this district will have a very difficult time in the playoffs.  Buna will play Newton, Hardin will play New Waverly and Anahuac will play Kirbyville.  Newton will beat Buna but it will be a good game.  Hardin cannot compete with New Waverly and Anahuac draws the states top-ranked team in Kirbyville.  That being said you never know, that is why you actually play the game.  Also, November is magical in Texas, you never know what will happen.  Good luck to all of the teams in 23-2A in the playoffs. 

Stangbacker bet the Hornets will win this one, give Hardin Coach this much time to prepare and his Hornets will be ready.

Stangbacker, remember this, everybody picked against Hardin in every game they played this year and here we are the district runner-up. The Hardin coaching staff has finally found the right mix and they are playing very good football right now. We hear so much about my boys Stelly and Villemez, but lets not forget that offensive line, really playing hard nosed football. I can't say anything about our opponents, I'm sure they're no slouch since they're in the playoffs too, but I assure you Hardin will come ready to play and win.

New Waverly is the 21-2A champs and are 8-0 on the season. Here are their results...

Defeated Teague 33-20

Defeated Hearne 25-24

Defeated Huntington 21-14

Defeated Centerville 42-0

Defeated Corrigan-Camden 21-14

Defeated Trinity 62-6

Defeated Groveton 28-14

Defeated Buffalo 28-10

San Augustine is the 3rd place team from 22-2A and are 5-4 on the season. Here are their results...

Defeated Alto 26-7

Lost to Arp 56-13

Lost to Jefferson 15-7

Defeated Garrison 29-7

Defeated Hemphill 28-24

Lost to Newton 46-7

Defeated Shelbyville 33-14

Lost to Kirbyville 54-7

Defeated Woodville 41-20

no the newton buna game will not be close..at all. newton is LOADED..it will be just like it was last year. everyone thought it would be close and it ended up being a blowout.

I agree a blow out by Newton

no the newton buna game will not be close..at all. newton is LOADED..it will be just like it was last year. everyone thought it would be close and it ended up being a blowout.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed